loose pants!

Options
Lil_Leah
Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
woo hoo!! i bought a pair of pants a while back for work, they waist was originally fairly tight but i liked it cuz it squeeeeezed in my flab. :laugh: i couldnt even sit down in them without putting a lot of strain on the buttons.

i went to put them on this morning for work, and even around the FLAB they were loose! i am sitting down, and not feeling myself being cut in half by my pants! :bigsmile:

i love these kind of days... SO motivating!:happy:

Replies

• Lil_Leah
    Options
    woo hoo!! i bought a pair of pants a while back for work, they waist was originally fairly tight but i liked it cuz it squeeeeezed in my flab. :laugh: i couldnt even sit down in them without putting a lot of strain on the buttons.

i went to put them on this morning for work, and even around the FLAB they were loose! i am sitting down, and not feeling myself being cut in half by my pants! :bigsmile:

i love these kind of days... SO motivating!:happy:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Yeah Leah! Keep it up and you'll need new pants.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    awesome!
  • Lil_Leah
    Options
    i almost cant WAIT to have to spend a couple hundred bucks on new clothes. :drinker:
  • myhoney
    myhoney Posts: 41
    Options
    thats great!!:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is great, keep up the great work.
  • lobita44
    lobita44 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I bought a pair of pants a few months ago at a thrift shop, got them home and they didn't even zip. So, I'm hoping in another couple of weeks that they might zip! :happy:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i cannot WAIT for that day!!! good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Isn't it great?! Keep up the good work!!
  • need2bfit
    Options
    I can't wait for that day, I really need new pants that are not too tight Good for you way to go
    132256.png
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! Keep it up!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    lets see
  • eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options
    that is the greatest kind of motivation! Congrats!
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    who is this John Blake, and why do his post always smack of being a little questionable---he seems to want to see pictures on quite a few posts. IS it just me at this bewitching hour or does anybody else think the same?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!