HI Im new!

Options
HI All.
My name is Stephanie and I live in California. Im new to this blogging stuff, I try to get into it and half way through my message I end up deleting it.
But Im going to try this one because I need support in my weight loss journey.
I've always been "bigger" my entire life, until a few months before my first pregnancy. I lost 20 lbs 2 months before getting pregnant with my 1st daughter. I loved how I felt, how good I looked in my clothes.
But now things have changed. So im looking to lose a good 20 to 30 lbs!
Anyway
Happy Halloween :-)

Replies

• HealthyWayorNoWay
    HealthyWayorNoWay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey Stephanie!! Trust me, you will love it here!
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome to MFP! This is a very encouraging, inspiring place to be. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like. I am 46 and have 3 teenagers, but I have friends of all ages (and all over the world, actually) on this site. Best of luck to you!:smile:
  • MrsEdge928
    MrsEdge928 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Already feeling the love :-)
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie! Add me if you like!
  • llbow
    llbow Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie!
    Good luck to you! I have found this site very helpful. Hang in there and keep up the good work:bigsmile:
  • lpw58
    lpw58 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi Stephanie....

My name is Lorna. I am relatively new to this site but NOT new to the struggle of losing weight. This time....it's different. I am EXCITED about the change in me. I was hoping to reach my first goal of getting out ot the 200's by mid-December. I have about 17 pounds to go. While it 'may' happen....I am not beating myself up about it. It appears I had sent my body into starvation mode by taking in too few calories (who KNEW) so...I am working to get my body readjusted to taking in more calories. I am SO hoping to see some movement this week.
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome!