warnings for new people of older MFPers

Options
bry_all01
bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
wouldn't it be funny if when a new member signs up in their introduction, they are given a list of MFPers to keep their distance from? :laugh:

Yes. I am very much aware that my name would probably be somewhere on that list.... :devil:

Replies

• glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Why would they need to stay away from you?

Oh that's right.....you're kind of a BRAT
  • kerri007
    kerri007 Posts: 123
    Options
    no way u 2 r the bestest ever. love the topics u 2 come up with.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i thought all of that is covered during initiation
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    you could also add in the Search button for initiation.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Haha that would be great!!!!
  • bry_all01
    Options
    i thought all of that is covered during initiation

these days, it should be mandatory
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    They should be assigned a Veteran MFPer to hold their hand for the first few months. :smile:
  • bry_all01
    Options
    They should be assigned a Veteran MFPer to hold their hand for the first few months. :smile:

they would never allow me to be that person for anyone. Ever.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    And be told Q is being serious when she snarks.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Excuse me? I put my lotion on. Can I have some water please? It's cold in this pit in your garage!!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I'm sure that's a sticky in the newbie forum section...right along with how to use the search feature. Oh wait, it's not, nevermind.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lqh1nqNLFn1r25scio1_500.jpg
  • bry_all01
    Options
    tumblr_lqh1nqNLFn1r25scio1_500.jpg

look who got ungrounded. :tongue:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I thought they were told that about some of us already. :embarassed:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I thought they were told that about some of us already. :embarassed:
    No. Just you Carl. :laugh:
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Has anyone noticed that 95% of those who responded on here are the ones newbies would probably be warned against?? Hmmmm...I wonder why that is?
  • bry_all01
    Options
    Has anyone noticed that 95% of those who responded on here are the ones newbies would probably be warned against?? Hmmmm...I wonder why that is?

I don't know 2 of them, but I know of ONE person for sure who would not be on that list. And, no. Its not you, either, lmao!
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

I don't know 2 of them, but I know of ONE person for sure who would not be on that list. And, no. Its not you, either, lmao!

Not me! :wink:
  • k2quiere
    Options

Oh, I wouldn't even pretend to think I wouldn't be on that list ;-) Although I still get requests about being super motivating and nice...I usually make the puppy-dog, sideways head look when I read them. I've been having to ignore more requests lately because I don't want to accidentally hurt someone's sensibilities. I like to do that **** on purpose when it's warranted.
  • bry_all01
    Options

Oh, I wouldn't even pretend to think I wouldn't be on that list ;-) Although I still get requests about being super motivating and nice...I usually make the puppy-dog, sideways head look when I read them. I've been having to ignore more requests lately because I don't want to accidentally hurt someone's sensibilities. I like to do that **** on purpose when it's warranted.

You too? Me too! How is that possible?