Replies

• likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Grimm & Once Upon A Time! I found a cheesy (very cheesy!) show that deals with fae creatures called Lost Girl on syfy last night. It's embarrassing that I liked it...

Nope. I love Lost Girl...then again I like anything on Syfy. I am a total geek and when you combine classic fairy tales...I totally geek out.

me and the hubby love lost girl too!
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    They film the show in Portland, OR, where I live, and actually did some filming at the hospital I work for. Pretty damn awesome watching that show and knowing exactly where they are!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Typhanee - I used to live in Corvallis - now in Spokane WA - loved that they incorporate all the Portland stuff that they do - Multnomah Falls too - miss the area!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    i best leave here real quick we r behind so hush hush *POOF*
  • samlankford
    samlankford Posts: 334
    Options
    yup have not been able to wear red when I am riding my bike since watching the "little red riding hood" episode.. LOVE the show.. can't wait until the next season!!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    We are halfway through the series here in the UK but loving it. My favourite is Monroe too.
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    It's filmed here in Portland, where I live. I've not missed a single episode.

I think it's just the right level of scary. A little jolt every now and then... I love it!!
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I love Grimm....

We first started watching it because I'm homesick for Portland ( I make hubby way any and all shows/movies that feature Oregon prominently)

but then I fell in love with the characters and storyline
  • Pete_Mann
    Pete_Mann Posts: 94
    Options
    Did anyone watch Grimm on Friday? My husband and I finally got around to watching it last night and it was actually really good. I love the twist on the Brothers Grimm!

I watched it, I found it very Grimmteresting...
  • Nickuki
    Nickuki Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love Grimm! Haven't seen the last ep though, was away at the weekend and there was Game of Thrones to watch yesterday! Love Once Upon a Time too <3
  • Mina133842
    Options
    haven't had a chance to watch the once upon a time - but Grimm to me seems a little X-Filesey - new word?! the way they film it. I love it!
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    My wife and I love Grimm! We DVR it and are two weeks behind, so I shan't read any more on this thread until we are caught up. Haha!
  • Mina133842
    Options
    I tried not to put any spoiler stuff in, at least nothing too revealing. lol
  • kryscallarman
    kryscallarman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Did anyone watch Grimm on Friday? My husband and I finally got around to watching it last night and it was actually really good. I love the twist on the Brothers Grimm!

Yes!!! I can't wait for season 2. I can even get my husband into it and he doesn't usually like shows like that.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    So excited! Saw part of a preview last night that Grimm is coming back on August 13th?! Hope that's the right date- anyway, I can't wait! so glad to have new episodes of something I love! This and The Walking Dead are SO good!
  • stomachflu
    stomachflu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Love Grimm! And the girl that plays the witch also plays a DA on Franklin & Bash.

Can't wait for the new season to start and see how things shake out!
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    love the show too.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    SO, MONDAY night!!!! I'm so excited!! here locally there was a commercial for a "local" bank, and in it they are spotlighting a "small business" that does some "graphic work" that changes people to "monsters" in it....and they actually morphed the people sitting on the couch that own the company into GRIMM creatures- so got the impression they are one (of how many, who knows??!) of the companies that morph the people on the show....anyone else see this? (Pacific Northwest people, obviously)
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    All new tonight!!! Yay! I was suffering with withdrawal all summer.