Kickstart

Options
I am one of those people who tend to give up if Im not seeing results quickly. I am losing weight but does any one have any tips to give myself a boost every now and then. I dont want to lose heaps quickly but it helps a lot to lose an extra bit more every few weeks or so. Im currently doing CLX and 30DS on the cardio days.
I was considering the soup diet for the extra boost just for a week but dont think I could last a week!

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Crash diets don't work. You may lose weight initially, but you will gain it back right away and will end up doing more harm than good. It will mess with your body and metabolism.
    I know it's hard to be patient, but the only way to keep the weight off is to do it the right way. Stay safe and stay healthy, and you WILL see results!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    I will be the first to tell you that if you think you're going to keep losing more than the week previously, you're in for disappointment. Also, you may gain weight occasionally. If the scale is your gauge for success/failure, then you need to limit getting on it since fluctuations happen within hours of each other.