Argh...How is that I

Options
gain weight instead of losing it! I couldn't post from friday to Sunday due to no internet at the house. Anyhow I was dropping at least a 1-2lbs a week and now i have gained 1lb back and feel like its creeping up! SO frustrating! Please tell me how to make my food diary and exercise diary open? I don't know how to do that. Thanks

Replies

• Cathleenr
    Cathleenr Posts: 332
    Options
    gain weight instead of losing it! I couldn't post from friday to Sunday due to no internet at the house. Anyhow I was dropping at least a 1-2lbs a week and now i have gained 1lb back and feel like its creeping up! SO frustrating! Please tell me how to make my food diary and exercise diary open? I don't know how to do that. Thanks

Settings>Privacy>everyone
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Don't worry! It could be that time of the month, it could be water weight from too much sodium, it could be lots of things! As long as you're following the plan, it will be fine. You might stall out now and then, but you will continue to lose. You might try staying off the scales except for checking in once a week. Try not to let it get you down, Friend.