For Life!

Options
Ok Fitness Pal family,
I just came back from my family reunion in TX, and I can truly say that I felled off the diet wagon while I was there. We had so many different great food to eat and not being able to hit the gym like I normally do just killed me. I think I may have gained 5 pounds after eating so much fried food and sweets. Shame on me for knowing better and eating that crap, but my body needed a break from all the protein shakes and baked chicken. Now it's time to train hard and eat right before Thanksgiving. Wish me good luck!:smooched:

Replies

• Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You obviously know where you wandered off the path & what to do. You've got this. :)
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Good luck! And as long as you had a good time at the family reunion I wouldn't worry about it. You've still got to live. Now if you had family reunions 3 or 4 times a month you might want to worry...
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    You are doing fine, Big Red. This is a lifestyle change ... not a diet. No food is off limits. Food is fuel for your body. Celebrations are fine. You will burn it off in no time!!