NSV - First Mud Run

Options
Just got the results from the 5k mud run I did yesterday, it had some really steep hills, over 80 mud pits, and other obstacles as we. I came in 5th place in my class and 72nd overall out of 570 participants. I also came in almost 30 minutes before my dear husband that beat me by 2 minutes in a regular 5k a few months back (when I was getting over a virus).

I feel totally accomplished!

Replies

• DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible. Go you!
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • MTB10k
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm hitting up the Warrior Dash in Spring again... so much fun!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! Bet you're feeling healthy and happy.
  • crystalinda
    crystalinda Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I'm really happy about the outcome. Especially since I had so much fun.

Here's a pic of me sliding down into one of the pits - I felt like a kid again!

sliding.jpg
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Well done!
  • TheGeezNeez
    TheGeezNeez Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I want to do The Dirty Dash next year. I can't wait..it looks like so much fun!
  • crystalinda
    crystalinda Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    @GeezNeez, it looks like you've accomplished so much already, congrats on how far you've come! And you should totally do the dirty dash if its anything like the mud run you will have an absolute blast. I'm already hooked myself!
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Great accomplishment!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!