Halloween Party

Options
Jennyisbusy
Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
042.jpg

I was really proud of my work. There are breadstick bones, orange jack-o-lanterns, cheese stick fingers, apple jack-o-lanterns, a cheeseball that is shaped like a pumpkin, pickles, finger sandwiches, and in the back back are cupcakes and chips.

Replies

• KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed! Bet your party was a monster mash success!
  • DiamondRubyMom
    DiamondRubyMom Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow looks like a good time. happy Halloween.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Very cool!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Haha so good! I spent so much on decorations that I didn't make much food for my party. What I did make was grape eyeballs! Just dip green grapes on a toothpick into melted white chocolate then draw on eyes with black and red frosting! hehe! I love Halloween!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Looks fantastic! Can't wait to have a place of my own (big enough) to host a Halloween party!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    The funny thing was that the jack-o-lantern oranges were the biggest hit. They had fruit cocktail+the orange pieces+mini marshmallows inside. After that the bread bones were a hit with the kids, and the adults like the cheeseball. I forgot that I made green sherbert punch with a floating red juice hand inside.

Everyone is already planning next year. lol
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    The funny thing was that the jack-o-lantern oranges were the biggest hit. They had fruit cocktail+the orange pieces+mini marshmallows inside. After that the bread bones were a hit with the kids, and the adults like the cheeseball. I forgot that I made green sherbert punch with a floating red juice hand inside.

Everyone is already planning next year. lol

Yum! That sounds really good. You can't have a Halloween punch without the floating frozen hand....
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    That is literally the CUTEST think I've ever seen! Awesome... I absolutely love it :D