Insanity. . . .

Options
Today I ordered INSANITY (with the encouragement from my boyfriend)!! Right now I am on L3D8 of 30 Day Shred and I also do the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD everyday. I'm nervous but hopefully I can somewhat keep up with the Insanity program. Anyone have suggestions or words of encouragment for me???

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Dig Deeper! HaHa! Really though just push yourself when you think you're tired just keep going... you'll love yourself for it!
  • malloryyost91
    Options
    Yes! Insanity is great! I used for apart of my training for my first marathon. It is the perfect quick workout that you will want to lose weight fast and build ya up. You become so much stronger! Don't worry! You are going to love it!
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a fantastic workout I have done 2 rounds. Most important thing is FORM!!!! I seriously injured my back the 1st round due to poor form. Also you need great shoes, because there are lots of jumps and you need good absorbtion. This workout will get you RIPPED in no time. Do all the fit tests so you can guage your progress. Insanity is not a big weight dropper but its a huge inch dropper. You will be in terrific shape when you are done! Enjoy!!! :))