BROWNIES!

Options
One of the women in the office made brownies and they smell soooo good. I haven't had one and I feel strong enough not to do it. Besides, this flu is starting to kick my butt, so I don't think brownies will sit well anyway......at least that's what I'm telling myself.

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    One of the women in the office made brownies and they smell soooo good. I haven't had one and I feel strong enough not to do it. Besides, this flu is starting to kick my butt, so I don't think brownies will sit well anyway......at least that's what I'm telling myself.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I can tell just from the progress you've already made that you have the willpower!!! :happy:
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    She keeps coming back to my office asking if I'm suuuuure I don't want any. Evil receptionist!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd Snow Day this week (just canceled for tomorrow, too!!!) and my hubby and I are plowing through a pan of brownies.

*sigh* Cabin Fever is horrible!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    She keeps coming back to my office asking if I'm suuuuure I don't want any. Evil receptionist!

:devil: evil :devil:

remember my theory ~ they were made with DIRTY HANDS! :noway:
  • MissResa
    Options
    You definitely have an en-abler in the office!!!:happy:
    My best advice would be to continue on how you are, and make yourself a promise to "treat" yourself with some healthier brownies you make on a reward day. Try using applesauce instead of oil-it really does taste great and it cuts out a bunch of calories. Then you could share them with the cute kids you have on your ticker and not eat more than you really plan to.:wink:
  • MissResa
    Options

:devil: evil :devil:

remember my theory ~ they were made with DIRTY HANDS! :noway:

Love it!!!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    BROWNIES are evil:devil:

You can do this...temptation is everywhere but you can kick its butt to the curb:happy:

Sending you warm and positive thoughts:flowerforyou:
  • MissResa
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd Snow Day this week (just canceled for tomorrow, too!!!) and my hubby and I are plowing through a pan of brownies.

*sigh* Cabin Fever is horrible!

I live in Alaska, so I know exactly what you mean!!! Toss on some good tunes and dance like a lunatic with your husband... It's always good for a laugh and you burn those extra calories, too!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I have no worries.....although I'd probly be as big as a house if I lived in Alaska.
    I'm here in Florida and bathing suit season is creeping up.
  • MissResa
    Options
    I think I'd rather stay here in Alaska than worry about bathing suit season!!!!:blushing:
    At least here, we get to cover up in big, cover me up and hide me, jackets during the winter time... Which lasts a whole lot longer than our summer!:laugh:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Whenever im having a craving for brownies and i don't want to eat all the extra calories i make some no pudge brownies...there yummy. You wouldn't think that brownies made with yogurt would be good,but there delish. There at my local grocery store....here is a link incase you want to check them out! one two inch square brownie is 120 cals and no fat:bigsmile:

http://www.nopudge.com/