You know you're obsessed with MFP when...

Options

Replies

• razorspells
    Options
    Checking out MFP on your mobile device every now and then, posting support messages to each and everyone of your group lol :smile: A very long list!
  • jobster68
    Options
    You think to yourself I will just have a sneaky little bar of something yummy and then resolve that you would have to log it so it's not worth it!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    when you spend the time you should be spending working out, reading threads and posting comments...
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    when you start talking about your MFP friends to your spouse/signifant other like you grew up with them and have known them forever.

TOTALLY AGREE!! He has no clue

also it has taken over facebooks place in your life
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    ...when someone askes OMG what have you guys been doing to lose this weight? And you whip out your phone, show them the app for mfp and keep talking on and on and on about all of it's awesome features! You mention all of the supportive people and the scanner - then they can't shut you up, LOL!! Can't help it, I'm just a little passionate about it! :ohwell:
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    When you rush home before midnight to sign into MFP so you don't lose your "consecutive days signed in"!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    you spend yout entire 8 and sometimes 16 hr workday logged in on your phone
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    you get on just to log your calories and three hours later you're still here :blushing:

guilty. and its taken over my FB addiction
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    when you start talking about your MFP friends to your spouse/signifant other like you grew up with them and have known them forever.

This

OR

You get good news and want to tell your MFP friends rather than your "real life" friends
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    your real life friends ask where you have been
    you log in drive thru and drive away deciding the calories aren't worth it
    you have a "wish list' of MFP friends you want
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Your dog is standing next to you crying to go out and you keep saying just one more minute I have to respond to this thread first.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    ... you are driving down the road, see the word "bump" and forget what it really stands for.. (which leads to a very aggressive jump of your car... ouch) lol- true story..

you're turn!!!!
    You find yourself posting relevant pictures to forum threads rather than adding anything useful. :drinker:
    539840d1319204349-new-price-omega-speedmaster-apollo-11-35th-anniversary-3569-31-limited-edtion-mariobump.jpg

your_vs_youre.png

yo.. I'm from the south.. we can't spell.. lol

Hey! Speak for yourself. I can spell! lmao! But, totally, this is my new Facebook addiction. I say things on here I would NEVER say on Facebook. I also tell you guys things before I tell others, too.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    When you're at work and you keep having to minimize the screen every time someone walks by.... :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    ...when someone askes OMG what have you guys been doing to lose this weight? And you whip out your phone, show them the app for mfp and keep talking on and on and on about all of it's awesome features! You mention all of the supportive people and the scanner - then they can't shut you up, LOL!! Can't help it, I'm just a little passionate about it! :ohwell:

I've done this several times
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I think part of the reason this is more addictive than facebook, it's a bit more annonymous. I can't say "argghh my significant other is pi$sing me off on Facebook. Then all of our friends know, and it's a whole big drama thing.
    Here you can say whatever and nobodys going to start a hulaballo over it.
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    All of these are awesome haha

Weighing yourself & running to tell MFP asap

or

Before ordering or eating something bad I think let's see what MFP says about this,...after looking up the calories its never worth it.
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options

I've done this several times

Me too!!! LOL I tell so many people about it.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    All of these are awesome haha

Weighing yourself & running to tell MFP asap

or

Before ordering or eating something bad I think let's see what MFP says about this,...after looking up the calories its never worth it.

hahaha, my husband makes fun of me. He's like "ok, bust out the phone and see how many calories that such and such had..." He used to get upset that I would immediately log things, but now he just doesn't say anything, lol.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I think part of the reason this is more addictive than facebook, it's a bit more annonymous. I can't say "argghh my significant other is pi$sing me off on Facebook. Then all of our friends know, and it's a whole big drama thing.
    Here you can say whatever and nobodys going to start a hulaballo over it.

I totally agree. That, and friends here seem to ACTUALLY care more than "friends and family" on Facebook, in my opinion.... I have 370ish friends there and 170ish friends here, yet IF I was to post the same status in both places, I always get at least double, triple the amount of replies here, than there.
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA, I've been doing this to just about everyone I know, I think they're getting a little sick of me! :blushing:
    You think to yourself I will just have a sneaky little bar of something yummy and then resolve that you would have to log it so it's not worth it!
    That is so me, I only had three pieces of candy yesterday because of that!