No Scale November

Options

Replies

• healthy_KT
    healthy_KT Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I actually hid my scale in my suitcase at the top of the closet. It will take a lot of effort to get down.
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I was actually doing this anyway! I weighed myself for the final time this morning as I'm starting a hybrid of turbo fire and insanity and wanted and official start weight. I'm going to measure myself tonight as well. I boxed my scale up and put it away so it's gone! Best of luck to everyone else. We've got this! :flowerforyou:
  • healthy_KT
    Options
    I wanna be friends with all of you but it won't let me make more than 5 requests every 10 min. If I haven't added you already please add me.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I weighed in for the last time last night, just to get my start weight.... and all day today... after getting out of the shower, while getting ready for work, while brushing teeth.... that d@mn scale was calling my name. I flipped it off.

It felt amazing :)
  • gazerofthestars
    gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    The temptation to weigh myself was killing me.
    So last night I got my brother to take the scale over to his house :)
    No more weighing myself. Will only rely on week to week measurements from now on (with an inch tape, mind you)
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    This morning was so difficult but like someone else said I ate breakfast so I won't weigh in after that! It's just breaking the habit of stepping on them when I get up
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    So far so good for me but we shall see how I feel after a week lol
    I will however b putting a post it note on it just in case I get an urge when I look at it...
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................. I couldn't take it anymore... I stepped on it but then stepped off.....

THIS IS HARD!!!!
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I also stepped on and off but didn't turn the scale on. I've really got to snap out of this habit its ridiculous. How is everyone else doing?
  • tayla78
    tayla78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I took the batteries out and put the scales in the top of my cupboard, has been heaps easier to forget about them!
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm in! Hi, my name is Heidie and I'm addicted to the scale! LOL I generally find myself weighing in numerous times a day when I'm at work. Then I get super frustrated if the scale hasn't moved, or if it has moved in the wrong direction. Crazy how much your weight can actually fluctuate in a period of 13 hours!! Will be interested to see how much the scale moves in December. Great challenge!!
  • gazerofthestars
    Options
    Been one week almost? WTG everyone! :happy:
    The suspense is killing me though :explode: I am used to seeing weekly fluctuations (major ones) so far during my weight loss journey. Without the scale now, I wonder what's going on inside :O
  • healthy_KT
    Options
    I'm getting antsy. I want to know what I weigh.
  • tayla78
    tayla78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm curious too but I'm really looking forward to a big loss when I weigh myself in December, will be worth the wait, rather then the tiny ups and downs weighing everyday...
  • healthy_KT
    Options
  • EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    How is everyone doing?? I'm doing good! Actually feel kind of free, but it is so tempting!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Confession: I weighed myself :sad: I'm gsoo dissapointed in myself for caving! I've gotta hide this thing! Y do I need this # to feel ok??!
  • trouse11
    trouse11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!!!!:smile::smile:
  • gazerofthestars
    Options
    Confession: I weighed myself :sad: I'm gsoo dissapointed in myself for caving! I've gotta hide this thing! Y do I need this # to feel ok??!

Me too. I ate really badly for 3/4 days and wanted to find out if I had too much damage *sadface*
  • healthy_KT
    Options
    I attempted to get on the scale today just to see how much work I would have to do to reach my monthly goal. Well, the batteries are dead. I guess that's a sign.