Not that woman any more

Options
Good Morning!

My name is Stacy. I just turned 40. I have three kids and am constantly doing for them. I am separated and going through the whole process of divorce or no divorce. One thing I have decided is that the 40 extra pounds I have been carrying around as a result of "no one cares why should I" or "I'm too busy for me" attitudes have got to go. I am done with that woman. So far I have lost 8ish pounds so 32 more to go. I am doing this for ME! Not to prove something to my soon to be ex that he had something great and messed it up. (He knows that) I am sure not doing it to catch a new man. (ugh not ready for that) I am doing it because I dont like the me I see. I also have a 16 year old daughter that is struggling with weight. I want her to see that it can be done and that it can be done without starving yourself. I am using Herbalife shakes to "help" boost my efforts. However, I am eating 5 veggies/fruits a day 3 whole grains and lean meats. I will do this while changing the way my family views food.

I know alot of big talk...I know I won't always do the "right" thing.

I WILL SUCEED!

Stacy

Replies

• fat_girl_b_gone
    Options
    Yes ma am you can do this. As a person that was in a bad head space for a lot of months I two and ready to change for me. Thanks for sharing your story as it has really helped for me. Please feel free to add me as a friends cause he can help to keep each other on track. Looking forward to seeing picture of the new you.
  • stef_3
    stef_3 Posts: 173
    Options
    Good for you
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I wish you luck!