NOVEMBER 30 DAY SHRED! DAY 1

Options
Hello All!

There was that thread running about doing the 30 Day Shred. I'm new here and not sure how this will go with regards to where and how to post so I will post here saying
DAY 1 SHRED DONE!

Cannot post a pic - just too depressing but willing to post measurements and my ticker! Off to work measurements when I get back . . .

Ciao - Happy Shredding

Lisa

Replies

• mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I will join you :smile:
    I started it last month but havent been keeping up:blushing:
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'll join as well, I was planning on starting it when I got home from work today so great timing!
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Is this the Jillian Michaels Shread?
  • FitChic13
    FitChic13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome - to make it interesting it was suggested we do Level 1 for 10 days then Level 2 for 10 days then level 3 for 20 days, if you think it is a good idea and will keep you motivated go for it! :)
  • FitChic13
    Options
    Yep, Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred
  • FitChic13
    Options
    Available in DVD form Chapters, WalMart or iTunes!
  • SunsetWinds
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred right now too, but I was getting terrible shin pain from the jumping jacks, jump rope, butt kicks, knee lifts, etc.. Then on pt. 2 day 2 I got a cramp that felt like I was going to die. So right now I'm taking a break from old Jillian while I recoup...
  • beginswithb
    Options
    I'll join in! I didn't stick with last month's but I am DETERMINED to finish this!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1 of the Shred this morning. I completed it back in the summer and I am going to do it again to help me reach my goal in my 1000 calorie a day burn. I joined another group for a november challenge. So along with the shred I will also be spinning and some other workouts.

Have fun with the Shred. Stick with it and you will get great results. The first 3 days are the toughest. Just push through it and you will reach the 30 day mark.
  • stacyjbaker1010
    Options
    I'll join! IDK about posting before pictures right now because I'm really down on myself about my size and how I'm feeling. :cry:
  • Ash091512
    Options
    I'll join! IDK about posting before pictures right now because I'm really down on myself about my size and how I'm feeling. :cry:

Im not posting pictures yet either! Im definatly not comfortable with it yet! BUT i am starting 30DS tonight once im home from school and work! So wish me luck all!!! And yes, this means i am in on the November 30DS challange!!! Feel free to add me ladies! We can do it all together!!
  • jackimetcalfe
    Options
    I was just about to start a thread about starting this and found yours!

I started the shred this morning too.. My thighs are aching so much! Determined to stick to it though!

Think this will be great to keep each other motivated with it!

:)
  • stacyjbaker1010
    Options
    How do we track the Shred in exercise?
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm going to start this today if anyone wants to add me, just send a message with your request to let me know you're doing the shred too! This will be my first time trying it. :)
  • ParisPenguin
    ParisPenguin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on! I'll start it tonight:)
  • bourbonqueen
    Options
    I've started this too, hopefully will be able to get through an entire 30 days this time, but if I know there are others doing it too though I won't want to fail! :)
  • DeNic522
    Options
    I am starting this today!! I hope that this will jump start my journey!
  • EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am going to do this too! My best friend is getting married at the end of November and I am going to be speaking at her wedding. I have told myself I was going to do 30DS before but never have managed to get through all 30 days.

So please help and encourage me!
  • boomer181
    Options
    I'm in! I've started and done it off and on before but absolutely LOVE how awesome I feel when I make it thru without stopping (or puking! lol) And with my crazy life the intense workout in just 20 mins is great! Good luck everyone!!