Hello!

Options
Hello! Just checked out this site and loved it so I joined! I have lost 30 lbs since February and looking to shake things up a bit to lose another 25. I am not looking for a "diet" or quick loss, I want to eat better for life and keep it off! I work out ( walk ) at home 5-6 days a week and do low impact aerobics 2-3 x a week. I am so happy I found this site, looking forward to "meeting" everyone and some fresh insight. Have a great day!
:happy:

Replies

• bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! just take it one day at a time. congrats on your loss so far
  • Jendulin
    Options
    Welcome I think you will find what you are looking for with this site. I love it great support. Add if you would like
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club, alot of great support here :flowerforyou:
  • kjones3535
    Options
    Glad that you joined. I will send you a friend request
  • ecorpus
    Options
    Good morning! I'm excited to start using this! I'm training for a figure competition and have to cut 45-50 pounds. Really excited!
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    WOW - Thank you all for the warm welcome! I figured out how to do the ticker, just downloaded the app on my phone and started a new tracking notebook! I have a new perspective on this already, so thank you for the immediate support and new friends.