What 30 lbs Lost looks like!

Options
JennaM222
JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
Today I am wearing the same dress I wore 30lbs ago...Looks ALOT different on me now! Here I am in the middle at 186ish - all time high! ( I am 5'8'' )

14265_529312129031_194000187_31253333_1792413_n.jpg

Now, Here I am 30 lbs lighter at 156. My new goal is 146 by Christmas.

675779_5678.jpg

My lowest since starting MFP was 149 - then I gave up a bit becasue I was so in love with my new body and got lazy. :sad:

A reminder to EVERYONE once you hit your goal, do NOT stop. Do not think a little of this and a little of that becasue that's what I did and I gained back 7 lbs!

Good luck to you all! And feel free to join me in my goal to lose 10 lbs by Christmas!!!

Cheers!

Jenna :drinker:

Replies

• steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! Keep it up
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the warning!!!!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    fantastic. you keep going....you look great
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are smokin'!
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    i seriosuly looked at your photos and my jaw dropped. totlaly impressed!
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Oh wowsers! You look great. I'm sure you will make your Christmas goal.
  • wey1983
    wey1983 Posts: 109
    Options
    Good job girl! We are all gonna be so hot for Christmas! Well, hotter than we are now!!! ;-)
  • JennaM222
    Options
    Good job girl! We are all gonna be so hot for Christmas! Well, hotter than we are now!!! ;-)

YES WE ARE!!!
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    What a difference! Way to go girl! You look awesome!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm looking to lose 8 more pounds by christmas.
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You'll reach your goal by Christmas for sure!
  • Ssocrrbabe
    Options
    Amazing you look like a totally different person! thanks for posting pictures! Sometimes we forget what all the effort is for until we see something so visually inspiring! thanks for posting!
  • StaceyL064
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Girl- you look fantastic just like you are now! You give me inspiration to keep doing this and logging what I eat! I have only been doing it since Friday but have lost 1 lb and started walking and feel better about myself already! Keep doing what you are doing- you will help others achieve their goal by seeing what you look like now. Thanks!! :flowerforyou:
  • JennaM222
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Girl- you look fantastic just like you are now! You give me inspiration to keep doing this and logging what I eat! I have only been doing it since Friday but have lost 1 lb and started walking and feel better about myself already! Keep doing what you are doing- you will help others achieve their goal by seeing what you look like now. Thanks!! :flowerforyou:

Stacey dont give up!! :):)
  • kryanprincess
    kryanprincess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look GREAT!! Keep up the great work! It's easy to slack after reaching a goal cause you work so hard and personally I think exhaust ourselves, I've totally been there! My lowest was 144 and then life got busy, stressful, I was stuck in another state for 2 months, and gained some back even with exercise, but we just have to pick right back up and never give up! Our journey's don't just end cause we reached a goal, we have to keep on the path everyday! WTG on your success so far!
  • tamirforbes
    Options
    You are beautiful with the weight on and off! But you really look amazing! You are an inspiration - I have only been doing this since last Friday but I hope to lose 30 pounds.

Thank you for posting the pictures! Keep up the great work!!!

Tami:flowerforyou:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful at 186 and you are drop dead gorgeous now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!