what's your november goal?

Options
I ran 121 miles in october....I hope I will i be able to go further in November. What have you achieved and can you beat it?

Replies

• snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Apparently I just joined a group that will do 1k exercise minutes in November. I need to work on cardio (I already get nearly 2k a month in strength training :D)... so thats my November Goal. Its a big number for me.
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I've got to the brink (2 days away) of my first ever 20 minute run. All part of C25K. Doesn't sound much to an experienced runner I'm sure, but I'm now in my fifties and I've never been able to run far, even as a kid.
  • hulalula1
    Options
    I'd like to try to walk at least 30 miles this month and would love to lose 10 pounds. Working hard to make my goals a reality!
  • MyCoachNYLA
    MyCoachNYLA Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Help as many people as I can and to love.

As for my fitness, do as many plyo sessions as possible, walk tons during my Thanksgiving Week, eat my baked buttered apples instead of eating pie, eat plenty of veggies and salads and healthy fats and lean protein and use my shakeology pudding as my snack instead of binge foods, relax and journal. Walk some more, stretch, help some more people.
  • atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i want to stick to exercising 5 days a week and lose at least 8 pounds! *determined*
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    my november goals are:

- stay under 1300 cals a day
    - not to eat anything after 8pm
    - drink 8-12 cups of water a day
    - excercise for more than 45 minutes per day
    - not to touch 1 chocolate bar or packet of sweets
    - eat my 5 a day
    - and last but not least: log into mfp everyday and complete my food and excercise diary!! :bigsmile:
  • aunt_hbomb
    Options
    I have several goals: 1st goal is to complete C25K - starting week 7 next. 2nd goal is to lose weight rather than gain this year. Originally I wanted to lose 20 lbs from Sept. 1 to Thanksgiving but since I am actually up instead of half way to my goal I need to kick it in gear. I want to lose 15 lbs by Christmas so for Novemer I will say half that (7.5 lbs).
  • Laylasmom77
    Laylasmom77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    -Stay away from the scale and weigh in December 1st (I'm obsessed with the scale)
    -Stop eating after 7pm
    -Get up at 4:30am and Follow Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme (I'm currently on week 4)
    -Cut out all fast foods for the month of November.
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    I've got to the brink (2 days away) of my first ever 20 minute run. All part of C25K. Doesn't sound much to an experienced runner I'm sure, but I'm now in my fifties and I've never been able to run far, even as a kid.
    you can do it.............I could never run even as a child, started running 3 years ago (in my 40's) and now am completely addicted, hoping to firts half marathon in march.
  • Mivarty
    Mivarty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Reach my target weight of 137 lb (18 lb lost since the beginning of August) in time for my Civil Partnership ceremony. That's just 3.5 lb and 2.5 weeks to go! I'm pretty sure I can do it - depending on my Hen Night this Friday ;-)

Good luck with all your November (and long term) goals, everyone :-)

xx
  • cptnjck0209
    cptnjck0209 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to do a minimum of 150 miles walking and TRYING for an average of 420 mins exercise (cardio) a week =D Hopefully one will help with the other =D
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I've been able to overcome my emotional eating when I'm sad/angry/upset, but I have discovered that I can't control my stress eating. So my goal for November is to not gain and get a handle on stress eating.
  • WendyWeighsIn
    WendyWeighsIn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My goal for this month is to remain on track and keep focused. I would also like to loose 5 pounds. I AM GOING TO DO THIS!!!!
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    My GOALS ARE

To lose 5 kilos so i am under the 100kg mark..i want to be at 99kg by end of the month. and i will do this by tracking my food drinking my water and

To walk 40miles...63.37 km or more...plus continue my strength training.
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    I'd like to run on tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays when I don't lift, and take Sundays off, and stay under 2000 cal. It's easy for me to go over... I love to eat :blushing: Ever since starting to lift heavy I've really slacked off on the cardio, and I need to make it a priority to keep it in my weekly schedule, more than just once or twice.
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    1) Loose Min 5lbs
    2) 30mins exercising
    3) 100 jumping jacks
    4) Avoid rice as much as possy.. AS MUCH AS possible.
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    i fit into a pair of jeans last month. now i want to fit into my older jeans that are a size smaller. they almost fit now and they will by december