new here, not new to loss, currently gaining :(

Options
Hi everyone! I am here because I have heard nothing but great things about this website. I have lost 47 lbs since january and I am slowly creeping back up...I have gained 10 lbs since sept 10th. Grrrr... I guess I just got comfortable with my new body and had a little here and there and now things are going crazy :( I do attempt to count calories but I usually end up just counting over my goal and moving on to the next day. I do exercise...at least 2 times per week but I try for more. I usually do 20 min cardio- just running, a weight circuit that hits a little of everything, and some abs. I just want to get back to 10 lbs ago. So im here :) Hope to make some new friends and continue my success. Im going on my honeymoon in 3 days...a cruise. The last one I went on I gained 10 lbs...so Im conciously going to watch my portions this time. well all for now!! and Hi again :)

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    You are here, that is a start! And as we know, nothing gets FINISHED without getting started first! Good luck to you! There are some really inspiring stories and people on here... we are all in it together!