New Pair of Jeans out the window!!

Options
ma9321
ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
I guess the subject says it all!!! I bought a new pair of jeans two weeks ago. I wore them yesterday to work and they were lose around the waist. I could pull them down without unbuttoning them. I didn't get too excited until I got home and tried on my size 12 jeans and they fit!!!! I didn't struggle to get them up either!!! I was doing the happy dance!!!! Now to get down to my 10's!!!

Replies

• ma9321
    Options
    I guess the subject says it all!!! I bought a new pair of jeans two weeks ago. I wore them yesterday to work and they were lose around the waist. I could pull them down without unbuttoning them. I didn't get too excited until I got home and tried on my size 12 jeans and they fit!!!! I didn't struggle to get them up either!!! I was doing the happy dance!!!! Now to get down to my 10's!!!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Sizes are so weird. I weigh right at 200 lbs and even when I was 190 a few months ago a 16 was tight on me. I wish I was one of those small size people, congratulations. I love the feeling of getting into a smaller size.
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!! Don't you love it! I think clothes show weightloss so much faster than the scale.
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Not to high jack you thread but I totally get the excitement. I have a pair of dress pants I haven't fit into in 6 years. I know everyone says to throw them out but I just couldn't. I've always wanted to fit back into them. This morning I tried them on just to see and they FIT and not just like I can get them on or wear with a loose shirt. They FIT fit. I jumped around the room!!! So I can definitely appreciate how exciting that was for you!! CONGRATS!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You better rent jeans for awhile! :laugh:

Good job! :drinker:
  • RKA625
    RKA625 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wish I fit into 12's! I am 174 lbs and wear a size 14.

Congrats!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Congrats!!!

Don't worry, you'll be in those smaller sizes before you know it! I started here at a size 18, and now I can get into 10's, and even some 8's! I'm forever recommending to people to buy their clothes at thrift shops until you get to where you want to be. Otherwise, you'll go broke replacing all the clothes that get too big on you! :smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • ma9321
    Options
    Sizes are so weird. I weigh right at 200 lbs and even when I was 190 a few months ago a 16 was tight on me. I wish I was one of those small size people, congratulations. I love the feeling of getting into a smaller size.
    Thank you! I agree with you on sizes being weird. I was a size 18 when I weighed my all time high (255 lbs) They were a tight 18. :wink:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • ma9321
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!! Don't you love it! I think clothes show weightloss so much faster than the scale.

According to my scale, i've only lost 3 lbs so far. I was getting depressed cause I was stuck at 200 FOREVER! The jeans totally got me more motivated!!
  • ma9321
    Options
    Not to high jack you thread but I totally get the excitement. I have a pair of dress pants I haven't fit into in 6 years. I know everyone says to throw them out but I just couldn't. I've always wanted to fit back into them. This morning I tried them on just to see and they FIT and not just like I can get them on or wear with a loose shirt. They FIT fit. I jumped around the room!!! So I can definitely appreciate how exciting that was for you!! CONGRATS!!

You go girl!!!! Congrats to u as well!!!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Thank you! I agree with you on sizes being weird. I was a size 18 when I weighed my all time high (255 lbs) They were a tight 18. :wink:

Wow I'm at 240 and I'm so afraid to go to a store and figure out what size I am. When I weighed 262 I wore size 24 and I still wear them. They fall down a bit (as in I can take them clear off without unbuttoning them and its so bad but I use hair ties to tie the front belt loop to the side belt loop)but I'm so afraid that they only fit me because they are old and I'll go to the store and I'll still be size 24.
  • ma9321
    Options

Congrats!!!

Don't worry mama.... you'll get there!!! How tall are you?
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    WooHoo...congrats!!!!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Sizes are so weird! It has everything to do with your shape. I'm 211# but I wear a size 14. My best friend is 215# and only an inch taller than me and wears a size 18-20! I also have a heck of a time finding pants that fit everywhere. Things that fit my butt are too big in the waist and stuff that WOULD fit my waist I can't get over my hips. :explode:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, I can't wait to the day when I can say that I wear a smaller size, keep up the great work.
  • ma9321
    Options
    Thing I hate is jean shopping and bra shopping!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!! Sorry if TMI, but my boobs are super squishy and lets not talk about the saggage (is that even a word?) lol I also have thunder thighs so it's hard to find jeans that fit right!! American Eagle Boyfriend jeans are awesome BUT too pricey for me to only wear for weeks/months at a time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!