Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

21-Day No Junk Food Challenge: November Edition! (open)

Replies

• codysolders
    codysolders Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in- this is exactly what I need.
  • jean1058
    jean1058 Posts: 86 Member
    I'm in!!!!! :glasses:
  • I'm in too! I need this challenge right now!
  • ellepottsie
    ellepottsie Posts: 29 Member
    Count me in! I'll have to start tomorrow since I already gobbled up Halloween chocolates today :(
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    I'm in - starting today!
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Count me In I'm starting today, this is something I definitely need to do, woohoo! I'm pumped and ready to go!
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    I can't believe anyone thinks peanut butter is junk food.

I won't be leaving this out...I love peanut butter as a fill me up protein with lunches or as a snack with celery, otherwise I'm so in this!!
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Just a quick question but do frozen fish cakes constitute fast food stupid question probably but that's all I have to eat tonight
  • nienie21
    nienie21 Posts: 95 Member
    I'm in. Started yesterday ;)
  • MEGAmm
    MEGAmm Posts: 40 Member
    I'm so in! This is a great challenge to motivate me as a new member of My Fitness Pal. ;-) I'm adding energy/protein bars to the list too. No matter how healthy they are, I tend to eat several of them... and that adds up FAST. And NO PIE. My fiance and I got into this whole "pie is delicious" thing, and we've got to stop making them!
  • Myzstarr
    Myzstarr Posts: 32 Member
    HEY HEY HEY im in it to win it. bread and pasta is my WEAKNESS so this will be good for me to try
  • kalea_83
    kalea_83 Posts: 2 Member
    im in too
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Just a quick question but do frozen fish cakes constitute fast food stupid question probably but that's all I have to eat tonight

I don't really know what a fish cake is, but if you don't think it's junk food, it probably isn't. Or if you DO think it's junk food... it probably is. :laugh: I probably was no help here!
  • morand
    morand Posts: 6 Member
    I am in. I started this today.
  • I'm in!
  • cmpendl
    cmpendl Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in, too!!
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    I'm in too. But I'm gonna have to start tomorrow. I had a bag of fun size M&M's a little while ago. Someone brought them into work and set them in a dish just outside the office door. They were looking at me every time I walked by I had to have a bag. Ok, I didn't HAVE to have a bag but they were just too tempting. Tomorrow will be different though :) promise.
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    I would like to join! :) Junk food is what I struggle with; if I get to the end of the day under my calories it makes me want to go get some french fries or a cookie or something. I've been trying to eat cleaner and healthier so I think this will be perfect.
  • BarkinDawg
    BarkinDawg Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in, just seen the post.... Just had a handful of Hot Tamales but no more!!:)
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    I'm in!! This is exactly what I need.. I am running my first half marathon Dec 4, and have really given in to junk food lately... I have got to get the sugar under control!!! I will start this Thursday the 3rd, so I can finish up the day before Thanksgiving... Getting all the sugar out of my system will help fend off the holiday cravings!! Thanks for starting this challenge!!