Im back at it!

Options
I used to do MyFitnessPal and it helped me lose my last 15 lbs of stubborn weight! I was on a roll and checked in everyday then one day in July I completely forgot to login and I felf like I failed. So I ended up deleting my account and gave up! I have kept the weight off so that is a good thing!
I am back on here now and looking for friends to help me stay motivated. I am not so much wanting to lose weight but to tone and eat better! I joined a gym and go 3 times a week for about 60-90 minutes each time. So if you would like to be my friend and help me, I would love that and I would love to help you accomplish your goals! Have a great day!:wink:

Replies

• barb8toes
    barb8toes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some accountability to my excercise routine. I have weight to loose, but because I'm diabetic, it's been difficult. I eat healthy but haven't lost for the last three years (Gulp), after I lost 26 lbs. I've decided that I need to commit to excercise and if I am able to, loose weight, but if it doesn't come off, I will be more healthy, which is ultimately my goal. I got out of bed this morning and did my excercise before my coffee...Day 1 of a challenge for myself.