Halloween Candy

Options
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
Morning everyone! ;) How many of you got into the the bowl of Candy last night?!? What was your Fav? Snickers, Hershey's, Almond joy, Reese's, Mound's, All of the above? None of the above? Or did you get a "Rock" like Charlie Brown lol ;)

Replies

• Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I stayed out of the candy bowl! The problem is I have a ton left! The trick will be staying out of it.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I stayed out of the candy bowl! took what was left into the office for people to share, their happy and i'm very happy :blushing:
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Twix for me. I'm thinking of putting a note in the bowl that says "crack" because for me, candy is as addicting as crack (not that I've ever tried crack!).
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I was able to control it only one reeses peanut butter cup. I hid the bag out of sight out of mind. Plus I have a 2yr old that if she sees it she will try to devour it LOL!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I had a melt down and ate like there was no tomorrow, :(
    anything with chocolate and peanut butter, also gummies and hard carndy, me bad
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I stayed out of the candy bowl! took what was left into the office for people to share, their happy and i'm very happy :blushing:

I tried to send it to my husband's office and he wouldn't take it! I don't have to work today, but will probably take some of it in tomorrow.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Had one mini bag of peanut m&m's while my husband ate 6 bags LOL Have too many left over, we ended up getting NO kids :(
    Joined a group so I will be forced to stay away from all the junk!! LOL
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I'm blessed in that I don't candy that much. No desire to dip into. My problem is pizza and beef jerky :-)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    All the above, Twice. Paying for it today. :drinker:
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I DESTROYED too many bags of chips and Fun Size Nestle Crunch bars. It got ugly.

I had tons left over, though, but am getting rid of it today. I'm taking it to our local food bank. If I kept it in the house, it would end badly.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Just ate laffy taffy and some kit kats:-)
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I didn't have candy at home, but my work friends were kind enough to bring in a giant bag. :grumble: Of course, I squirrled some away, we'll see how good I am at moderation!
  • stampede55
    Options
    Peanut.......Butter.......Snickers.......sweet jeebus!
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Reeses peanut buttercups, minis. I had 4. That is REALLY good for me! I could eat most of a bag in past years and not even think about it.
    It really did not bother me I check the serving size and calories before, I think this helped me enjoy each one and not just stuff it down and grab more.

Thanks all for being here.
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I ended up eating 1 snickers mini, 1 reeses cup, and 1 fun size kit kat. It could have been MUCH worse.
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    None. I didn't buy any until on the way home yesterday. I bought what my nephew loves, and at the end of the night, sent all left overs to him! I kept one for myself (Dove chocolate square), but so far, it's still in the bowl!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    um yea I don't wanna discuss what happened last night with me and the candy LOL it needs to leave my house soon
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    1 fun-size Butterfinger last night. Today, one fun-size Heath. I'm really working on my moderation skills, so shooting for no more than one a day.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I did!! 1 kit kat fun size, 1 100 grand fun size, 2 butterfinger mini's and 1 resee cup.

Hey, I was still under my calories. Give me a break!!

I let my 3 year old keep his favorites and donated the rest to his school. They have candy day on Wednesday. The best part was getting the candy. My son had a blast!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I read an article yesterday that said kids on average will eat 6,000 extra calories from Halloween Candy. I certainly don't need that sugar high. I did sneak one, just one, bite size whoppers. And, it was worth it.