• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Nice to see all the new people. Welcome :flowerforyou:

Have fun and lets get walking !!!!!!
  • i_am_asparagus
    i_am_asparagus Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Did another 90 mins today and found some new paths. My dog loved it, but I came back with soaking wet trainers. I think I need to be less adventurous or get my waterproof boots out! I'm at 265/2700. :happy:

Did anyone else manage to squeeze a walk in?
  • Shirley61
    Options
    25 mins today Thursday
  • ang2001
    ang2001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try this! Not sure if I know how to reply with a ticker so we'll see...
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Only 15 minutes today, but better than nothing! Aiming to walk to work tomorrow if it's dry enough.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Walked instead of taking bus in city this morning 27mins, And another 5 to 10 mins of frantic walking this evening when bus didn't come and I was late for work. Was walking there as fast as i could when i finally got a taxi.

So now up to 50mins of walking this month. Haven't worked out what my goal should be as I am also doing Jillian Michaels 30DS.
  • i_am_asparagus
    Options
    355/2700.

I'm doing 30DS as well (5 times a week, weekends off), but hesitant to move to L2 as I've heard it's sooo much harder. :grumble:
  • Jenn925
    Options
    We live in the midwest and it is starting to be not so nice outside. :( But I did spend 30 mins on the treadmill this morning and managed to squeak out a meager 2.2 miles. Better than nothing though. ;-)

I spend time on the treadmill in the morning before work almost every day. As much time as I can get in, I do. Usually it is about 30 mins.

So add me to the challenge. I am not certain what the "goal" will be for the month but I will figure out something. LOL
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Beautiful day but did Pilates instead. What a workout.

Good job everyone. :bigsmile:
  • busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I have decided to try to do 500 minutes this month!!

11154169.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

exercise.png
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    355/2700.

I'm doing 30DS as well (5 times a week, weekends off), but hesitant to move to L2 as I've heard it's sooo much harder. :grumble:

I didn't like level 2. Have done this DVD before. So am not looking forward to it. But if it helps once you get through level 2, level 3 is so much nicer/kinder. not sure how to discribe it, but I like it better then level 2.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Plus 13mins walking with Leslie Sansone on utube. after 2 hours digging in the garden and Jillian michael 30 DS its all i could manage. But I was trying to work off a major binge today. :blushing:

TOTAL NOW 63MINS.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    35 mins on Saturday
  • i_am_asparagus
    Options
    Another 90 mins on Sat and Sun, so currently at 535/2700. It was freezing this morning! :ohwell:
  • busymomof6
    Options
    21 mins on Sunday :)

exercise.png
  • leigh33ca
    leigh33ca Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Its been a busy week for me. And yes I have gotten a few work outs at work this week.

Nov 1 - 30 mins
    Nov 2 - none or very minimal
    Nov 3 - none or very minimal
    Nov 4 - 120 mins
    Nov 5 - 120 mins
    Nov 6 - 15 mins

Total 315 mins
    Novembre goal: 500 mins or 20mins x 5 days per week

Total: 30 minutes
  • Shirley61
    Options
    No walking on Sunday but did do 30 mins on my bike so
    I have added this in to my exercise ticker.
  • busymomof6
    Options
    27 mins for Monday :)

exercise.png
  • Shirley61
    Options
    25 min. Walking Tuesday

I want to add this to my exercise ticker but can't find the Signature heading to add this in?
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Busymomof6: How did you get to keep your ticker? Mine has disappeared and so has the Signature portion
    from this site?