strange food combinations

Options
13»

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Ok, discovered a new one last night- goldfish crackers and yogurt. YUM!
    I'm pretty sure I'm crazy :P
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Tuna and horseradish is really good.

I also love a peanut butter and pickle sammich on toast with salt and pepper.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Mushy peas and black olives!!!
  • Judysiguaw
    Judysiguaw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried it, but it sounds good to me. I love horseradish mustard.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Some people wrinkle their nose at me when I tell them I like tuna & horseraddish. I can't be the only one out there that has tried this.... anyone else like the combo & what are some of the bizarre food combos you like?

Actually if you work in culinary arts, this is a combination plus a few more ingredients... There is an appetizer spread (I make money on this fast) that uses tuna, horseradish, garlic aioli, chives, kosher salt and black pepper mixed with a little neufchatel - rolled into any shape really... then that is rolled in a variety of crushed mixed nuts with micro pieces of ginger... served with vegetables, crackers, and english shortbread...
  • marzahl68
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast (totally unseasoned), cut in cubes and dipped in apple sauce! I love meat with fruits.
    Oh, and cubed swiss with grapes on the side.
  • brookjodie
    brookjodie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one that liked peanut butter and pickle sandwhiches!!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one that liked peanut butter and pickle sandwhiches!!!
    Me too... people always look at me weird when I eat this... but apparently it's more common than I thought.

Another one that I used to eat as a kid: mayonnaise and banana sandwiches.