odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Kirk Cameron

Ditto...

and kinda creepy.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Eddie from Eddie and the Cruisers. Or possibly Luke Skywalker. They were both my big crushes around the same time.

My husband used to work for a guy that has part of the actual CASTLE from the Eddie & the Cruisers movie still in his junkyard where they filmed it.

My first celeb crush was, I thought, Christopher Atkins from the Pirates of Penzance movie. I've been searching Google but Chris Atkins was in another movie based on the Pirates of Penzance.... so idk who the person in the actual movie was.

My first real crush was in 1st or 2nd grade--his name was Danny.
    I used to bring a small stuffed animal (monkey), named Thumbkey, to school with me. My dad was in the military at the time. When students were getting ready to move to a new duty station with their families, our teacher would have all of us draw a picture & she'd make a memory book with our drawings for them. When it was time for me & my family to move, Danny drew a picture of Thumbkey. After nearly 30 years, I STILL have my book.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Jake-Ryan.jpg

A few roles followed, including one in 'Mermaids,' as Winona Ryder's love interest, and bombs like 'Let's Get Harry' (1986) and 'Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken' (1989). The string of mediocre films convinced Schoeffling to retire from acting. He now owns a furniture manufacturing company and lives in Pennsylvania with his family, former model Valerie Robinson and two teen children. We wonder if his wife gets the Samantha Baker treatment on her birthday every year. We're still dreaming.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I was 5 or 6 and he was in the year above. His name was James Tradewell. When I asked him to bang his guns a little quieter he did. I wonder what happened to him...

The first star crush was that guy from Fame, the Italian one with the big curly hair (sorry, I am useless at names!).

Thanks to YouTube I find he is called Saranno Famosi. This was and is my favourite song he sang for that show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsyvR3qpG5A&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options
    90613_512x288_generated__Lx-MuZ3qhkaPUE6qjSllTQ.jpg

Dan Gauthier from Teen Witch THEN^^^^

and NOW

0000034739_20061021013131.jpg

Played on One Life to Live from 2003-2010
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Tommy from the ORIGINAL Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers! :)

That reminds me, I had a thing for geeks even back then! I totally loved Billy. The glasses and the overalls... haha!
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Joshua from the Ten Commandments

5117018948_c715638f5e.jpg

Just realized that it might be strange my first crush is a character from a movie made over 40 years before I was born...
    I was in love with him too as a kid!! My first real crush was a boy that I went to church with...
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Just realized how much older I am than most of you (I'm 44). Anyway, mine was Leif Garrett. Anyone even remember him?

You're an old fart! LOL. My little sister had his posters!
  • stampede55
    Options
    She-Ra.......she made me feel funny!

You think that's bad. I had a crush on Cheetara. She wasn't even human for crying out loud...
    Cheetara.....oh man, I feel ya there. She made me feel funny too.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Just realized how much older I am than most of you (I'm 44). Anyway, mine was Leif Garrett. Anyone even remember him?

I did, too! Did she also have Scott Baio and Eric Estrada? (so embarrassing even typing that!)
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    First movie star crush was Edward Furlong haha, the kid from Terminator.
    First real crush was my bro's friend named Chris, he was also my first kiss.

I also has a thing for him lol and my first real life crush in the sixth grade looked just like him but with the cutest freckles :smooched:
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    http://www.teenidols4you.com/thumb/Actors/jferguson/ferguson021.jpg

Dunno if the pic is gonna work...

This was my imaginary boyfriend for a couple of years lol His poster hung over my bed :laugh:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options

I did, too! Did she also have Scott Baio and Eric Estrada? (so embarrassing even typing that!)

Um is it weird that I think Scott Baio is hot? LOL still....I was born in 1986 btw...
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options
    Joshua from the Ten Commandments

5117018948_c715638f5e.jpg

Just realized that it might be strange my first crush is a character from a movie made over 40 years before I was born...
    I was in love with him too as a kid!! My first real crush was a boy that I went to church with...

Just me or does he look like Hugh Jackman via Wolverine?

Anyone?? lol
  • macpatti
    Options

Um is it weird that I think Scott Baio is hot? LOL still....I was born in 1986 btw...

And my oldest was born in 1987! Not weird at all......I'll have to look for a recent pic of Scott Baio.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Jake-Ryan.jpg

A few roles followed, including one in 'Mermaids,' as Winona Ryder's love interest, and bombs like 'Let's Get Harry' (1986) and 'Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken' (1989). The string of mediocre films convinced Schoeffling to retire from acting. He now owns a furniture manufacturing company and lives in Pennsylvania with his family, former model Valerie Robinson and two teen children. We wonder if his wife gets the Samantha Baker treatment on her birthday every year. We're still dreaming.

he was very hot!!! i only live 1 hour 30 minutes from where he lives and 2 hours from where he was born, i personally think that is kinda cool but then again i might just be that lame lol
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I'm going to date myself here by saying John from CHIPS and the guys from Emergency!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options

I do (I'm 47). He was quite the hottie back in the day, but boy, what a tool he turned out to be these days. Depressing.
  • macpatti
    Options

I do (I'm 47). He was quite the hottie back in the day, but boy, what a tool he turned out to be these days. Depressing.

I know....Good thing my mom wouldn't let me marry the guy! (I sooooo wanted to)
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I am going to show my age here but my first crushes as a little girl were

Bo Duke, the 6 million dollar man, and Rick Springfield