Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Supersets

Just started Phase 2 of my trainer's plan. I am doing supersets!!! Whoa boy!! Anyone else doing these? Do yuo love them or hate them?! LOL!

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    supersets are awesome for you.
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Just started Phase 2 of my trainer's plan. I am doing supersets!!! Whoa boy!! Anyone else doing these? Do yuo love them or hate them?! LOL!

I'm sorry....what are supersets?
  • I just ADORE them!
    You loose less time and your body workouts more!
    P-E-R-F-E-C-T for me!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member

I'm sorry....what are supersets?

supersets are doing 2 exercises without rest in between the sets. a circuit is doing 3 or more exercises without rest between the sets.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    http://www.burnthefat.com/superset_workouts.html

That's the basics, there is also a superset where you keep pounding a lagging body part by exercising it instead of every rest period of your entire workout.

Three exercises are trisets

Four or more are giant sets

Circuits is cardio or metabolic conditioning.
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Supersetting is the breakfast of champs!

This week I'm changing back to my favorite.....Antagonist Supersets. Chest/back