13»

Replies

• simonlafontaine76
    Options
    The mirror... LOL very good one!
  • mgallagher711
    mgallagher711 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Special K makes these great packets you add to your water! They're only 5 calories and curb your appetite for a good amount of time!!
  • amberl10
    amberl10 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Double check your activity level and see if it's set too high. That makes a difference. I would also change your goal to not losing more than 1/2 lb a week. 1200 is not enough. You need to add however many calories you burn off in exercise.
  • lucycaz
    lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi

Add Protein I have a shake (200 cals) for breakfast and it takes the edge off my hunger all day

I am eating between 1100 and 1200 cals daily over the past 6 months and am rarely hungry

Feel free to check out my diary

Lucy
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    100-1200 calories

I think food would be the best appetite suppressant for you.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    chromium is sometimes used as one. You can probably take a multivitamin with some in it or get it as a supplement. Worked for me. Though I would suggest eating at least 1200-1500. I too used to eating 2000-2500, I was very hungry at first. Now I stay around 1200-1400 comfortably. Takes time.

This is true. I always lose my appetite after I lick a bumper. It's prolly the bugs..
  • LynneGG
    LynneGG Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can manually go in and change your goals. 1200 was not enough for me and knew I would not make it if I was always hungry. I upped my to 1300. Some days I go to 1500 and I'm steadily losing weight. I would love to lose 2 lbs a week but it would be too fast and I would not have learned anything. I know I can lose the weight...have done it many times over. What this journey is about is learning how to live in a thin person's body and being healthy. Time will teach me not losing the weight too fast.
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I think I read somewhere that you don't like water. I didn't either. When I started the only water I got was when I brushed my teeth. I now drink tons of water thanks to the little packets you put into your water to give it a little flavor. I use the Vons/Safeway brand ones. No calories or sugar or anything, just lemon flavor. It's the only way I can drink the water I'm supposed to.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Cutting back slower will not only help you feel less hungry, but will prevent your body from going into shock from the dramatic decrease. Try cutting out only 500 calories for the first week or two, then drop 500 more. DO NOT go below 1200. By cutting back slowly your stomach will shrink over time to acclimate to the lower caloric intake and you won't feel as hungry. Your weight loss journey will go much smoother and you will feel much better.
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    The very best appetite suppressant I have come across is a long run of at least 13 miles.

Running long make me hungry. In addition to the calories I consume while running, later that day I am starving.