Fall Challenge Team (CLOSED GROUP)

oxavecamourxo
oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
Alrighty. So we have a full team now. It's going to be me, fitnessmonthly, MrsFelton2010, my friend Sara (who I have to convince to make a MFP account), and my husband minddragon6. Now we just need a name. So far these are the suggestions:

Fall's Fit & Fiery
Fall's Fiery Females (idk how the hubby will feel about this lol)
Let the Pounds Fall
Fall's Fit Fighters

So which do we like most?

Also, I need your starting weights! :happy:

Mine is 140.

Replies

• bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,380 Member
    BONUS for this week is drinking 100 oz of water....It will run from Wednesday to Saturday....That means your team can earn an extra 4 point per person this week (20 points if everyone does it)!! DRINK UP!!!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Lol didn't know we had a man with us so no to the females one haha.

SW for challenge 235

I like:

Fall's Fit Fighters & Let the Pounds Fall
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    BONUS for this week is drinking 100 oz of water....It will run from Wednesday to Saturday....That means your team can earn an extra 4 point per person this week (20 points if everyone does it)!! DRINK UP!!!

This shouldn't be hard for me :bigsmile:. I try to drink 11-14 glasses a day.
  • oxavecamourxo
    If I understand you correctly, we have 4 days to drink 12.5 8oz glasses of water? Or are we supposed to drink this many glasses in one day?
  • bmfrazie
    If I understand you correctly, we have 4 days to drink 12.5 8oz glasses of water? Or are we supposed to drink this many glasses in one day?

Per day....it has to be hard for it to be a challenge (64 oz is the min suggested daily).
  • oxavecamourxo
    Okay! 12.5 cups of water a day it is!
  • oxavecamourxo
    Okay, so I think we're going to go with Let the Pounds Fall.
  • fitnessmonthly
    fitnessmonthly Posts: 68 Member
    Great to be on the team. So it is 100 oz ie 12.5 cups per day. Will weigh in this evening.
  • bmfrazie
    Wednesday exercises have been posted
This discussion has been closed.