10lbs shows on my FACE!!

Options
KiyaK
KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
So yesterday I put two photos of my face next to each other. (My current profile pic) One of me at my start weight of 150 & the other of me at my current weight of 140. I can't believe what a huge difference those 10lbs make! Just in my face! I seriously can't stop looking at the photos, haha! I haven't gotten a chance to take photos of my body at my current weight, but I can't WAIT to compare them to my start! And I stil have 5, (maybe 10?) more lbs to lose!

Well, I just had to brag a little on myself :) And thank the wonderful community at MFP. I have learned so much in the last two months from all the motivational and helpful people on this site. Good luck to everyone in their goals!!

Replies

• schmenly
    schmenly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Looks good! I love doing this too, well, in a previous weight loss attempt I did. Anyways, my wife said I was weird, but it for some reason seeing it in my face really motivated me.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    It makes it soooo much easier to keep on going when you see results like this!!! Good for you!
  • runnermel
    Options
    Congrats! that is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!