20 year old college female

Options
Hi everyone!
My name is Leslie and im junior in college. Im 20 years old and i am currently 118 pounds and im 5'3 1/2.
Last December (2010) i decided I wanted to loose a few pounds for my new years resolution and I took it to the extreme :( . I started at my current weight, 118 and got down to 103 by restricting and doing insane amounds of exersize daily. I weighed myself literally 6 or 7 times a day. Right before i would eat, after i would eat....etc... I became depressed and obsessed with food. Loosing weight became my life.....I wouldn't eat anything after 7pm and hardly ate any carbs.I cannot express to you how much I loved being that thin/in shape. Random people would give me compliments left and right saying "Wow you are so tiny and fit you look so good, what are you doing." Even strangers at the grocery store would stop and give me compliments. It was insane. Now 6 months later after recovering and getting somewhat better and being more of a healthier weight, I am still struggiling with an eating disorder. I still workout 6 days a week (an hour cardio and 20 min everyother day strength training) and i have gained all my weight back. i know 118 is a great weight for someone my height but im so unahppy with it.
Now my problem is feeling GUILTY after eating and thinking about foood wayyyyyy to much. Food is constantly on my mind. Every time i eat i feel so guilty still and I am really using this site to feel comfortable with knowing exactly how much and how many calories im eating vs. how much im exersizing. i am really hoping that I can also loose a few pounds the healthy way by tracking my intake. My goal weight is to be 111! I am a food and nutrtion major so I should be pro at all of this but my eating disorder is making me struggle and I really just need all the support I can get. I have really been leaning on God, my mom, and my boyfriend to get me through this. If anyone has any encouraging words that would be amazing :)
Thank you all for listening and God bless.