65+ lbs in 7 months

Options
124»

Replies

• RWawczak
    Options
    Congratulations, what an amazing transformation!! :)
  • ncmizzy
    Options
    That is great you look great, this is what inspires me to do this when I see stories like this. Thank you for sharing your success :)
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congratulations on your success!
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! such an ispiriation :]
  • erin881
    Options
    HOT! :P
  • razorspells
    Options
    Great work! You are an inspiration! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • sarahq21
    sarahq21 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking fantastic... Bet all the girls are after you ;-)
  • Staffyman
    Staffyman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well done mate.

Thanks for the pics and the success story. I'm needing the inspiration right now!
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great work, and thank you for sharing the pictures. It is so motivating.
  • pkksmama
    pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow you do no teven look like the same person! Great job! Keep up the awesome work! You can do this!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great!
  • Granny1227
    Options
    Wow - what a difference!! Congratulations!
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing! :)
    Keep it up!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Great job! Really made me stop and think about the mental and emotional toll it takes on a man to be fat. As women, it's easy to think we busy ourselves with so many things and we have tons of great excuses and we're busy taking care of everyone else, etc. And we talk to one another endlessly... And men don't have a lot of that. Mostly what women think men do have is a much easier genetic time at losing weight. Maybe so, but I see you holding that beer or whatever it is in front of your body, like it's really going to protect you from the harshness of a camera lens, and I suddenly get it. We're not different at all on the inside.

See you think you're posting special for the guys, but you really said plenty to me too! Great work and continued success to you!
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    FABULOUS!!! Congratz!! x
  • Clos210
    Options
    wow definitely looking healthier. good job
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Extra Like!!!! You look great, studly!!!! Great job, keep up the good work!!!
  • EReeves2
    EReeves2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!