Really am craving

Options
a nice chocolate bar from my kid's trick or treat bag! Good thing I don't know where it is at! How do you conquer and win that type of craving!?

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    http://www.naturopathyworks.com/pages/cravings.php

This is extremely helpful when dealing with cravings :D
    Good luck!
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    a nice chocolate bar from my kid's trick or treat bag! Good thing I don't know where it is at! How do you conquer and win that type of craving!?

I eat one. That keeps me from eating 50!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    one fun size candy wont hurt you, just don't eat ten lol good luck. for my cravings i made a homemade trail mixture of nuts and salt free pretzels and a lil candy so u can cheat a hair but feel good about your eating habits
  • CuteEllais
    CuteEllais Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had a Krackel one with lunch (a mini one from Halloween) just account for it and it keeps the cravings at bay.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate, the ones with more than 70%, is very helpful to me in curbing a sweet craving.
  • 1546mel
    1546mel Posts: 191
    Options
    if i eat one i eat 10, so i suffer :( but a day of overeating on them will not harm you but a week will :) I have done that but made sure to go to the gym and work extra hard :)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I usually eat the one..usually take a bite and let the chocolate melt on my tongue because it takes longer and that way I don't eat 50.
  • kdruga
    kdruga Posts: 35
    Options
    I agree; you have to have a little to keep from going overboard later on. Just account for it, and do an extra 5 minutes of cardio later on to make up for it.
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Best to have a little of a craving then substitute something else in its place, since you'll end up still craving it and eat a lot of that craving. Like when my Mom makes her apple crisp, I have a small spoon full and go about my day.