Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

10 LBS BY CHRISTMAS!

I would really like to lose more than that, but with my hectic schedule, I have to be realistic. Any help and support is greatly appreciated! Come on guys, we can do this!!

Replies

• cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    10 lbs is more than reasonable and begin with that its a good goal to start at. Who knows maybe you'll get there by early December and be able to add a couple more onto the goal before Christmas! You can definitely do it though, good luck!!
  • seriously, i don't know - it is hard to keep your mind where it needs to be to follow thru on your new Habits. I had contemplated at one point buying myself a bracelet that could be my reminder of my goals. (ya know, how some people use a rubber band and snap it on their wrists when trying to reinforce a new habit/restriction/thought process).
  • CarrieBeard
    CarrieBeard Posts: 117 Member
    You can do it. ONE day at a time! Keep your eye on the prize... a healthier you. :smile:
    I find that MFP has been a wonderful way for me to be ACCOUNTABLE for my actions... good or bad. Get a support group that will actually SUPPORT and encourage! Good luck.