What are your November Goals??

Options
2»

Replies

• flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I don't have Thanksgiving to worry about - thank goodness! Mine was last month since I am in Canada. My goal for November is to lose every week. I am set up for two pounds a week but have been struggling lately and so while I will be making every effort to hit my 10lb goal for the month, I am going to focus on not letting the bad days take over.

I am almost a month into my gym membership and loving it so much! I want to make sure I stick to my goal of 5-6 days per week at the gym while I continue to fine tune my workouts to create the most benefit!

And I will continue to log every day and EVERY MORSEL - even on the bad days.... I WILL NOT HIDE FROM MY BAD HABITS- facing them is the first step to changing it :)
  • kel82885
    kel82885 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    To lose 5kg for my christmas party on the 10th Dec
  • mlwood428
    mlwood428 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goals are

1. To finish the Ripped in 30
    and
    2. To start eating better breakfasts. I am used to eating sugary breakfast cereals, but I need to start eating better. I bought oatmeal and smoothie ingredients today to help me out. If you have any great breakfast suggestions, please let me know :)
  • mlwood428
    mlwood428 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
  • Jimboj27
    Jimboj27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    my goal is to lose 10 ibs by the end of nov and to have control over what i eat for thanks giving!
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    to log in daily