Munchies

Options
GRRRRRRR I'm fighting off those before dinner munchies! I won't get dinner until 9:00, I work late on Wednesday's :frown: I alread ate a handful of pretzels! HELP! And TOM is bugging the c r a p outta me!

Replies

• sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    GRRRRRRR I'm fighting off those before dinner munchies! I won't get dinner until 9:00, I work late on Wednesday's :frown: I alread ate a handful of pretzels! HELP! And TOM is bugging the c r a p outta me!
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    bring a snack box on your late day with 28 almonds (hey splurge 2 bags!!)
    also a yogurt and an apple. You can put a cool pack in. Also WATER WATER WATER
    It may stop you from eating the pretzels!:drinker: :wink:

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    *running to the fridge for a cold one :drinker: * Darn it's water :laugh: Thanks!
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Veggies? Eat those while you wait to go out.
  • MattySparky
    Options
    I've got the perfect pre dinner munchie killer!! one plain quaker rice cake (or similar plain rice cake) and top with pace mild salsa. It's really good, fills you up and it's only 65 calories if you use 1/4 cup of salsa or less. mmmmmmmm.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I'd go with an apple & peanut butter. The sugar will give you alittle burst and the protein will help you to stay satisfied. There are other combinations but this is my fav.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Get thee to the grocery boutique and purchase some 100 calorie packs! They're awesomeawesomeawesome!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Anything with protein will keep you fuller longer. Protein bar, lite cheese sticks, pb on banana (my personal absolute fave!) Drink tons of water.:drinker:
  • Tizzle23
    Options
    I Im having the munchies to :sad: