Need help and Introducing myself

keraunosf02
keraunosf02 Posts: 2
edited October 4 in Introduce Yourself
I will introduce myself but first I see you can calculate calories burned and it does it for you with cardiovascular. But I do a lot of strength training and that burns more calories sometimes than card. I cannot find a thing that does the calorie calculations on here for strength. Does it somewhere and I just don't see it? And if not...why not because I only do card every other day on non strength training days. Thanks.

Now for myself... I am 27 years old..about the be 28. I spent the majority of my youth (19-27) in the military. I was in the Army and the Marine Corps. I spent my share of time in combat and enjoyed the career. I am married now and a baby girl on the way. I am out of the military since April of 2011. Since I was no longer always on the go and working out I have obviously put on a few pounds. I am trying to get back in shape like I was but it's hard with home life and trying to make time for it since I never had to worry about making time in the military. I am doing the p90x program to give it a try some friends have done it and recommended it to me. I absolutely LOVE working out and use to be very muscular. Now I am trying to cut down lose fat and be over all slimmer and just more healthy. I found this site and love it. Just need to know if there is a calculator for strength training. Please let me know thanks. Feel free to say hi.

Steve

Replies

• creams224
    creams224 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi &welcome! I don't know about strength training calories burned calculator.. &not to promote another site but there were a couple hits if you google it, hope you find what you need. good luck with your fitness goal journey!
    -Cheryl
This discussion has been closed.