Stretch and Swim Day

Options
Good morning everyone hope you all have a great day, and stick to your goals. It's going to be a great day here in Denver, so plenty of activity and now off to the gym. Again have a good 1 everybody !!!:smile:

Replies

• rockymtnguy
    Options
    Good morning everyone hope you all have a great day, and stick to your goals. It's going to be a great day here in Denver, so plenty of activity and now off to the gym. Again have a good 1 everybody !!!:smile:
  • nannascot
    nannascot Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: That sounds good, I had a great day yesterday, started in the gym, have my programme spelt out for me and carried it out to the letter - and a wonderful swim afterwards. The good feelings lasted all day - am now looking forward to the next one. (what's more I didn't even feel hungry afterwards!)
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    You are getting up earlier and earlier-
    My body is killing me from yesterday. My legs don't want to function. It hurts to sit, stand, bend, step, among other things. Next time I will turn it down a notch or 20. Won't be working out today. Got to get the shoulder checked out. I may do the bike for a little while-if I can get on it.
    Hope you had a great workout.
    Renee
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Glad to see it everyone, Icandoit sorry to hear about the shoulder, but the soreness is that good pain that lets you know your alive. That a girl, get on that bike and work thru it. Everyone have a great day. Oh and actually it's an hour later here in CO, so I'm not getting too early. Bye:happy: