I guess my wife and I are going to try this as a team

Options
2»

Replies

• Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! i wish my husband was as dedicated as you! it would make this journey go even better. I wish you guys all the best and i know you guys will be successful! This site is AWESOME!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    You've taken the first, most important step together! Welcome to the best ever weight loss site in the world! The two of you together will do fantastically! I know it!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I use the site on my own but my husband is making great changes and has lost 27 pounds since the end of August just by cutting back portions. My daughter is using a different site but has proven to be great workout partner. She has lost 17 pounds in about 6 weeks. I have lost 28 since August 7th. Hopefully since were are all committed at the same time we will be successful. Welcome to the site. WOW! are you going to friend your doctor and let him see your food and exercise diary?? Brave if you are.
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You two can do it. Especially since you have such great support from each other and this site. My boyfriend just joined me on here. You two can add us both if you'd like. :))
  • doenitin52
    Options
    This is an awesome place for support with people just like you ready to cheer you BOTH on. You can do this!!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    You guys can do this! Keep believing in yourselves. Don't give up.
  • mainscott
    mainscott Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Well we decided that we start tomorrow. No calorie counting tonight but our journey begins in the morning. Thanks for the support so far. WE NEED IT!! We will share our sucesss and failures. I'm sure there wil be both. But we are going to try hard. That's our promise to the forum. Scott