Jump Snap

hmo4
hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
Just got my Jump Snap today. How fun and easy! I did it with some good dancing tunes to keep my HR up in between bicep and tricep exercises. Jumped 644 jumps and burned a lot of calories! It's great for a change in cardio and along with resistant bands-who needs the gym!3.gif

Replies

• hmo4
    Just got my Jump Snap today. How fun and easy! I did it with some good dancing tunes to keep my HR up in between bicep and tricep exercises. Jumped 644 jumps and burned a lot of calories! It's great for a change in cardio and along with resistant bands-who needs the gym!3.gif
  • I wanted one of those, but my sister made fun of me and said, why don't I just use an actual jump rope.
  • hmo4
    No worry of tripping and stopping, I have a bad shoulder so it's great. Gettin' ready to take on Rocky.3.gif8.gif
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    what is it, ive never heard of it??
  • hmo4
    what is it, ive never heard of it??
    [/quote
    It's probably easier to go to the website jumpsnap.com. Check it out, it is fun!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    That's interesting, a rope less jump rope! You can do it anywhere because you don't have to worry about the rope hitting.

I use to jump rope in my kitchen but had to stay under the sky light so I didn't mark up the ceiling.

Jumping is good exercise. I should try it again for a break from the treadmill.
  • hmo4
    It counts your jumps, calories burned, time using it, etc. :smile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I was immediately reminded of Legally Blonde's "bend and snap", works every time :wink:

On my way to the jumpsnap website to check this out...
This discussion has been closed.