Friends being deleted?!!!

Options
I am actually pretty annoyed. A couple of weeks ago i thought a friend on here deleted me , i re added her back to see what it was about and she said she didnt delete me so i left it at that , then today i post a status get some lovely motivational replies and a little while later i see a new invitation , this lovely guy thought i had deleted him and i obviously hadnt ! I think this is really unfair and myfitnesspal needs to do something about it ! I dont want people thinking im deleting them for no reason!

Anyone else experienced this?

Replies

• Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yes actually! The same girl has added me twice today, and for some reason we're still not "friends". Super annoying.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    think they are having some odd problems today, i know i was having major issues with the message boards this morning
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    That's a little freaky. Early on, I thought an MFPal that I pretty actively interacted with deleted me. I left it alone rather than pursuing her, figuring she must have had her reasons. Now you're making me wonder.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I am friends with someone but I could not see her profile for weeks and weeks but her updates appeared on my wall. Finally after unfriending and friending each other and private messaging, MFP got us in sync. Nothing is perfect I guess.
  • isherryb
    isherryb Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I also lost a friend thinking she deleted me. I just left it at that.
  • hot_momma0692
    Options
    My friend's having that problem.
  • almawr
    almawr Posts: 77
    Options
    Im so glad im not the only one thanks guys :)
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    So you are saying my shirtless picture may not have scared off everyone.. very interesting.... I'm not buying it... I'll stick to my conspiracy theory!!!!
  • sexychick76
    sexychick76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So you are saying my shirtless picture may not have scared off everyone.. very interesting.... I'm not buying it... I'll stick to my conspiracy theory!!!!

lmao x
  • tacoma210
    Options
    Same thing with me! I've lost a couple of friends lately !