Think Thin Bars

Options
sarah307
sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
I just saw these tonight and got them because they were on sale!

Are they too good to be true?!???

Think Thin - creamy peanut butter bar
0 grams of sugar
20 grams of protein
gluten free
230 calories
8 grams of fat
(there is sugar alcohol of 11 grams)
total carb 23 grams

and absolutely delicious!

first three ingredients are .. protein blend, whey protein, and soy protein

Replies

• snbridenbaugh
    Options
    I have a friend with Celiac Disease and she eats these religiously and says they're perfect in every way. I've always thought about buying them. I might have to now...
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I've just started buying them to eat in between classes tuesday - thursday and they've been great! I really like the flavors. The are such a great source of protein too. What's not to love? :smile:
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    cool! that's what i thought!
    yes, i love how they are gluten free!
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    they are great, i eat them in a pinch when i don't have time for real food but they will keep you going for a while. i like the white chocolate flavor, creamy peanut butter, and lemon (an acquired taste) ;)
  • svanhoecke
    Options
    I tried them. They are pretty good actually! Just don't eat them unless you exercise first. I felt sick when I just ate it as a meal replacement. I think you have to work out them muscles before you pump 20g of protein into yourself immediately
  • SammySam5205
    Options
    Wow those really sound fantastic, gluten free and all that protein without a boat load of sugar! Im sold
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    So I looked these up and then did a search on the SUGAR ALCOHOL listed and here are some articles to ponder. If you start having gas or tummy problems then these bars will most likely be your culpret. IMO I say eat them in moderation.

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/whattoeat/a/sugaralcohols.htm
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/artificial-sweeteners/AN00348
  • ashleycat23
    Options
    I love them! I keep one in my purse for times when i can't find gluten free food while on the go ( that isn't disgusting. why are the local gluten free options so awful :sad: )
  • odonogc
    odonogc Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I eat one of these every day for lunch!