• DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    How many of you guys made it?!

:)
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I haven't added sugar to anything at all this week! YAY ME!
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    High five!
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    Well guys, just a few more days! Make sure you are being healthy, eating right, exercising right, not hurting yourselves just to win. You wont be happy if you win and you're body isn't in good condition. Challenges come and go, bodies minds and spirits do not!

Get me those numbers Sun/Mon, and I'll have results soon! Don't forget, nobody gets eliminated this first round.
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    All right guys! I have a TWO DAY CHALLENGE for the weekend! You guys ready for this?!

I know some people do cheat days or cheat meals, that's fine. But for this two day challenge:

Don't go over your carbs or fat for the weekend!

How many of you guys wanna try this? I'm in. I don't like seeing my fat be in the red.
  • mendola77
    mendola77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When you mean no added sugar... Does that mean not to intake anything that containes sugar?
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    All right guys! I have a TWO DAY CHALLENGE for the weekend! You guys ready for this?!

I know some people do cheat days or cheat meals, that's fine. But for this two day challenge:

How many of you guys wanna try this? I'm in. I don't like seeing my fat be in the red.

I HATE seeing my fat in the red! This is a huge problem for me so I am so game for working on this! Challenge accepted!
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    Sugar was over at midnight that night, but I meant not to add any sugar to anything :)
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options

I'm in :)
  • judyw51
    Options
    I am in!!

Judy
  • reneeileen
    reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I can do that.
  • mylife33
    Options
    That's a great one..........especially for the weekend! Gonna give it my best shot!!
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    Hmmm I'll try. I need to go on a big run tomorrow anyway, so I'll be sure not to go over my fat.
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    This is a tricky one. I'll do my best.
  • Kayraysmommy2209
    Options
    I tried but I ended over on my fats today. Good Luck to everyone on weigh ins tomorrow!!!
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    I went over my fat today too. Haha. Not by too much, and today was my cheat day, but oh well. There's always another day. How'd everyone else do?
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    I went over my fat today too. Haha. Not by too much, and today was my cheat day, but oh well. There's always another day. How'd everyone else do?

Under on fat and carbs both days! Very proud of myself!
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    oh gee, today of all days I went over my fat. I'm not entirely sure how I did it. I think it's because I ate breakie out. I did however tell them not to use any oil for my omelette and no cheese. Oh well, I failed. Sigh.
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    Thats ok. Tomorrow is a new day, so we can always try again :) This just shows us the little things to think about.

And good job!
  • reneeileen
    reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I did both on Saturday and I went over my fat by 2 g today. So close.