In Need of Advice

Options
I have done really well for the last 35 days with eating well (1200 calories a day) and exercising everyday (between 1-2 hours). Total I have missed 4 days of workouts, but ate well on those days. My problem started yesterday when my procrastination caught up with me and I am now cramming to study for 2 exams I have tomorrow morning.

I didn't eat very well yesterday, but still worked out. There is no way I will make it to the gym tonight and I ate horribly! ...Like super badly.

Tomorrow I will be getting back on track with my eating and working out. If I do some serious hardcore workouts the next 2 days, will this somehow make up for my lack of self control these past 2 days?

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    In a word - Yes :happy:
  • mlmcquinn
    Options
    Every day is a new day. Having a few days that you let your diet slide is not going to take away the progress you have made! Yes, working out extra will help compensate for bad choices in foods, but more to the point, get back on track and forgive yourself. You aren't failing unless you stop trying.
  • skinnytwin7
    skinnytwin7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thank You!
  • paper_doll_
    Options
    Some days you have to let things slide.. A couple of days off track does not undo the previous 35 DAYS (Impressive, well done!!) of good behaviour and hard work. Don't beat yourself up, we are all allowed to slip up now and then, and often it will be when the pressure is on and there just isn't time to be as good as we would like.