killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Yes, thank you for the apology.

I really like your new username, by the way. :flowerforyou:
    Your welcome and thanks.
    your_vs_youre.png
  • XxredwingsxX
    Options
    Didn't you do this already like a month ago?
    Yeah, that was me. I've made a ton of people on this site hate me probably. Do I regret it? Yeah.

Then why do you continue to behave this way? You see, because this isn't the first or even the second time, I am having trouble believing that you have any interest whatsoever in stopping your nonsense. You think it's fun.
    I got bored, I think for some reason I can say what I want to who I want and not feel bad. But I do feel bad and I'm not getting into anymore "forum fights" with anyone again. I'm going to use this site to track my cals and stuff, that's it.
  • XxredwingsxX
    Options

Your welcome and thanks.
    your_vs_youre.png
    Sorry.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I owe quite a few people an apology. I'm making it a thread because it was...well a lot of people. I know I was being immature,stupid and probably offensive.

Thank you the apolpgy. I apologize as well.
  • XxredwingsxX
    Options
    I owe quite a few people an apology. I'm making it a thread because it was...well a lot of people. I know I was being immature,stupid and probably offensive.

Thank you the apolpgy. I apologize as well.
    You don't need to apologize trust me.
  • killagb
    Options

Your welcome and thanks.
    Sorry.
    TheMoreYouKnow.gif
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as to what you did this time to cause another hate war against you.

No hate war here, it's just the net. When I stop laughing and having fun, I log off.
  • XxredwingsxX
    Options

Your welcome and thanks.
    Sorry.
    TheMoreYouKnow.gif
    :laugh: That was pretty funny.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Yes you do. No one puts beach girl in a corner

Thank you! :smooched:
    I AGREE! Id dirty dance with u in a heart beat
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    3539083879487917418.400_600r
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Probably?
  • XxredwingsxX
    Options
    Probably?
    OK, defiantly offensive.
  • killagb
    Options
    Probably?
    OK, defiantly offensive.
    Well you are being defiant.
  • XxredwingsxX
    Options
    Probably?
    OK, defiantly offensive.
    Well you are being defiant.
    Oh, wow my spelling really is that bad lol
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Probably?
    OK, defiantly offensive.

Yes, you were defiantly offensive and it was definitely rude! I suppose I could consider accepting your apology, but really the only way any of us will really believe you're sincere is if you show us by your actions, not words. Considering you are now only here to "track calories" but you've already made 2 forum posts announcing yourself you can see how it would be hard to believe your words, right?
  • XxredwingsxX
    Options
    Probably?
    OK, defiantly offensive.

Yes, you were defiantly offensive and it was definitely rude! I suppose I could consider accepting your apology, but really the only way any of us will really believe you're sincere is if you show us by your actions, not words. Considering you are now only here to "track calories" but you've already made 2 forum posts announcing yourself you can see how it would be hard to believe your words, right?
    I know its going to be hard to believe my apology, and I'll show you all that I'm sincerely apologizing. You won't be seeing anymore forum topic created by me. I won't even be posting in any other then this one.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Probably?
    OK, defiantly offensive.

Oh snap! Defiantly!
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Yup. Back away :)
  • XxredwingsxX
    Options
    Probably?
    OK, defiantly offensive.

Oh snap! Defiantly!
    I meant definitely.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

Thank you for apologising.
    Your welcome.
    You're*

Thank you, I was starting to get twitchy.
This discussion has been closed.