i've noticed that..

Options
jennajosephine
jennajosephine Posts: 85 Member
I log on to myfitnesspal more than i log onto my facebook these days!
And it actually makes me feel better about myself!

people on facebook are all drama and annoying bringing each other down.
Here, it's like were all a big group of friends just trying to support one another.

So thanks for the support everyone!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, there is absolutely no drama here.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Stay out of the chit chat forums. I say this not to be mean or un-supportive, but rather to help you and make sure you stay happy.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I log on to myfitnesspal more than i log onto my facebook these days!
    And it actually makes me feel better about myself!

people on facebook are all drama and annoying bringing each other down.
    Here, it's like were all a big group of friends just trying to support one another.

So thanks for the support everyone!
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I was realizing that too about myself! I feel like I update here more than I do on my facebook or my twitter. It makes me laugh when I think about it, then I feel sad for the site because I am neglecting it. :laugh:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Nothing but mature adult conversations here.
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    Totally agree! I actually ended up getting rid of my FB and just keeping this!
    FB gave me anxiety every time i logged in! LOL... This site I cant wait to check and is always so positive. Love it! :)
  • jennajosephine
    Options
    lol those poor sites have plenty of other people to update with their shananigans.
    I'd rather do mine here.:smile:
  • stampede55
    Options
    My facebook has been deleted. I can get wasted here and say what I want without getting an awkward call from my stepmom asking me if I'm ok. :noway:
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    It's all the same. Sooner or later you'll get fed up with people and their bs anywhere.
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    FB gave me anxiety every time i logged in! LOL... This site I cant wait to check and is always so positive. Love it! :)

Agree. I got rid of FB yesterday.
  • jennajosephine
    Options

That is exactly how i felt. nervous about what would be happening in the world of facebook. much more pleasant here.
  • Semperfione
    Options
    You know your right, I too am logging in here more so that FB... I think it is a good thing. :)
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    i literally JUST posted this on my wall on here today! and i COMPLETELY ditto the fact that facebook is ALL about the DRAMA! 1/2 my friends list is complaining about how rough their life is while they sit and do nothing all day(i can tell cause they are on the computer posting about how bad their life is every 5 minutes), and the other 1/2 is just there for the games. really worth the time huh? :laugh:
  • jennajosephine
    Options
    My facebook has been deleted. I can get wasted here and say what I want without getting an awkward call from my stepmom asking me if I'm ok. :noway:

lmao :drinker:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, there is absolutely no drama here.

ya, not at ALL on here, ESPECIALLY in the forums.... :laugh: