Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest, Week #9 (full contes

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Well Ive maintained but we have no pc internet (just iphones). So if anyone would be able to recieve my picture via email and post it for me Id be so thankful. We get internet tomorrow between 8-12 otherwise. They're switching cable providers, poor timing! Lol

I'm OK if you want to post tomorrow...
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    weigh-inweek9.jpg

Not Happy:sad:
    Up 1.2lbs
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    mamaturner.jpg

Posting Jessica's weight for her. Makes me laugh because we have the exact scale and similar tile. Can't wait until my scale says 160something!! :heart:
  • nisijam5
    Options

Posting Jessica's weight for her. Makes me laugh because we have the exact scale and similar tile. Can't wait until my scale says 160something!! :heart:

Maria, I thought you were posting again....I was super-impressed with the 162!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    DSC01450.jpg

1.6 loss from last week I think... and apparently I'm in last year. lol
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Thanks Maria and funny bout the scale n file!

I would have had a loss but had a glass or two more of wine than i should have last night!
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    003-2.jpg

woot woot yay me yay me :) good luck all so nervus to see results :bigsmile:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Erin - I wrote 10/27/00 on a paper the other day for school. It was my daughter's birthday that day and that's the year she was born. LOL! Too funny!!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Erin - I wrote 10/27/00 on a paper the other day for school. It was my daughter's birthday that day and that's the year she was born. LOL! Too funny!!

I copied it right from what Kim wrote... So she's back in 2010 as well. LOL

She could write just about anything and I'd probably just copy it down.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Weight11-2-11.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    P1020807.jpg

Kim

P1020805.jpg

Ron

I will post results tomorrow for all to see after Heather posts her weight. Let's hope she had a big, big loss!!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry team! :embarassed: I don't know how it is even possible to gain that much in a week.:sick: I started out good - small portion, skipping the desserts. But by the end of my trip I was like "Hey, I should try NY Cheesecake" or "I'm in Little Itally, I need a canoli" Urgh... I just undid everything.

2011-11-03_07-27-15_955.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Week9.jpg

Week # 9

:drinker: :drinker: Superstar of the Week….EVAITRYST “ERIN”:drinker: :drinker:

The little mighty team of two showed some strength this week. :angry: Erin is the recipient of this week’s prizes of 0.5 lb. advantage and giving a little 0.5 lb. advantage to someone she :heart: 's. She is down 10.8 lbs. and 7% of her body mass has vanished. In addition to all those great prizes, you are the only one to win the holiday 1% challenge. :flowerforyou: You’ve lost 1.10% and that earns you a 0.5 lb. advantage as well. You have done a great job showing everyone on how to lose weight and win this game. When you decide who you will give the advantage to, please post within 24 hours.

:love: :love: Weight Busters:love::love:
    Naomi and Erin have both officially reached the 10 lb. mark. Congratulations!! When you’re at the grocery store, picture 10 lbs. of butter :noway: Now, picture all that blub off your bodies.

Will we see Anne’s name here next week, she’s at 140.0 and could be the 130’s challenge winner. Or, will Erin snag that award as well. Watch out, Anne, she’s creeping up on you. Remember, its 0.5 lb. advantage.

Sara (168.2) and Robin (168.8) are still the leaders for the 150’s challenge. Who will get the 1 lb. advantage there?

Bummers….
    Ronbo is this week’s eliminated player. :cry: You went from last week’s winner to this week’s eliminated player. The game is so cruel. :devil:

The Butt Bashers are down to two people. If one of them is eliminated, the remaining player will be moved to the winning team. Naomi, be very careful this week. :sad: Erin has lots of advantages and that could be very risky for you. :noway:

:sad: :sad: Nine lives Award :sad: :sad:
    Let’s see, I think it is definitely Kim and Faith who get to earn this award. Hmmm, lushes take this winner’s cup and fill it with whine. C’mon, Faith, let’s NOT see our names here.

Second Chance comeback….:flowerforyou:
    Cathy will be coming back and gets to post the team she would like to join. Please post within 24 hours of who you would like to join for next week.

I am going to allow 2 missed weigh-ins for the second chance category and then take you out of the contest completely. You don’t need to post a weekly picture. Just post your weight for the week. The only picture I would request is the week of coming back to confirm weights. Sound fair?

Next week’s incentives are….
    Watch each other’s back…this week everyone who does not lose 0.4 lbs. will be eliminated. Of course, there is a catch. Your teammates can donate some of their lost lbs. to you so that you are not eliminated. Will someone give up the prize to save a member of the team? This should be interesting.
    • 2 biggest losers get advantage: first place, 1 lb. and second place, 0.50 lb.
    • After elimination, lowest 2 losers get disadvantage: lowest, .50 lb. and second-to-last .25 disadvantage

Business….
    Heather, you will need to weigh in on the 8th before your trip
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Im confused about the scale smashers... There's only 2 of us left??? Im looooost lol
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Im confused about the scale smashers... There's only 2 of us left??? Im looooost lol

Opps, BBs...just fixed it!!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Thank you I thought the little bi of sanity I had left haf ran away. Maybe once the craziness is over I can share the rollercoaster of good and bad with our pre trip, trip and settling in lol. My head burts uuuggghhh
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I guess I will join the scale smashers then... .more people right?? LOL
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I guess I will join the scale smashers then... .more people right?? LOL

There is safety in numbers!!

But, they're going down next week...
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a crazy week! If that .4lbs would have been in effect this week we would only have 4 players left in this challenge....Wow, we've all got some work to do if we don't want to be eliminated! Great motivation Kim!

Cat, Welcome back... Glad to have ya as part of our team! Here is our team link...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/337642-scale-smashers-support-closed-thread

Erin and Naomi, Great work ladies... way to stay in the game! You guys are totally rockin' it:flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Wow, what a crazy week!

I know and I'm not sure I like it :mad: