Weight Loss Goals!!!!

Options
krissagirl0709
krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
I love this site! Its so much better and positive then facebook. I dont like posting im loosing weight on facebook because no one really cares and I just dont want everyone to know until Ive actually made progress. So what are some of your goals to lose weight? I havent entirely decided mine I just know I want to look and feel healthy and that will make me happy. But also I kind of want to make a certain someone who wasnt to nice to me jealous...his family all LOVE me..and he has always treated me really not good yet he complains to me about his love life and all that stuff I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!!!! But I want to feel confident with myself as well because I think I could actually say a little more of whats on my mind to him..and his fam will support me in it! lol So anyone else have any crazy goals?! =D

Replies

• James_1954
    James_1954 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Yep ... mine's in my profile. I want to be able to pick up the hot grannies, down at the Social Security office. Because goals, like everything else, should be age-appropriate, I think.
  • stampede55
    Options
    I would like to one day see my abs. I'm close, but I keep fuggin drinking!
  • OdaLique
    Options
    I'd like to train to be a lifeguard, so that's one of my major reasons for trying to get in shape and loose weight. You've got to feel comfortable with your figure if you're going to wear a swimsuit all day :)
  • krissagirl0709
    Options
    I agree goals should be age appropriate =] Im not looking to pick up guys but this guy I have been wanting to tell him for 5 years how bad hes impacted my life..we have a daughter together so he still impacts my life and I dont want that anymore Im letting the PTSD go and living my life and trying to be happy with my life but I constantly come back to feeling a certain way and I need to get that feeling off my chest and keep going. My daughters other side of the family is AWESOME though they have been so amazing to me.
  • krissagirl0709
    Options
    I'd like to train to be a lifeguard, so that's one of my major reasons for trying to get in shape and loose weight. You've got to feel comfortable with your figure if you're going to wear a swimsuit all day :)

Agree I think that would be a fun job! I work at the YMCA and could go into the department as well but its just not happening anytime soon haha
  • WendyWeighsIn
    WendyWeighsIn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have long and short term goals. For now, I would like to loose 5 pounds in November. I need to stay focused and be held accountable. As long as I show progress I need to be happy with that.