The Sweetest Thing.

Options
auntdeedee87
auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
I'm a sucker for love stories. And bored at work...

And I wanna know the sweetest thing your S/O has ever done for you. Or vice versa. :)

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    ATM

You did atm?
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Back when I was in college and having a tough time with an assignment, he made dinner for me, without me knowing. Even dished it and brough it in to me. It's been years and I still haven't forgotten it, and I never will. That one act of consideration, small as someone might view it, will stick with me forever.
  • auntdeedee87
    Options
    ATM

This is my confused face.
  • stampede55
    Options
    The sweetest thing that my wife ever did for me.....she said "I do." It was a long road, but we made it, and she's the greatest individual I have ever met.

You know how you know I'm drunk?????
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    ATM

Hahahahahaha...... oh man.
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    ATM

If you don't already know, you don't want to know, trust.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Loved me for who I am.
  • occupyme
    occupyme Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well, tonight I learned something I didn't want to know...thanks to Urban Dictionary.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    ATM

You did atm?

:laugh: I love you :laugh:

But watch it already!
  • SaintOnEarth
    Options
    Back when I was a S/O.. I drove through a blizzard to make it for her first Birthday that we would celebrate together. A drive that normally took my 2 hours ended up taking 8.5 hours, and I had my mom play along that I was at the mall when she called my house after trying to reach me(where she knew I had no service LOL). Mind you, on the drive I passed a total of about 10 accidents, which luckily I avoided getting into any while spinning out once or twice.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    ATM

That's love.
  • stampede55
    Options
    ATM

If you don't already know, you don't want to know, trust.
    You DO want to know. Google it!!! Oh glorious interwebz!
  • auntdeedee87
    Options
    Hahahahaha.
    I lied. I knew that. I just blocked it from my memory.
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    One winter, when we had the first snow of the year, my boyfriend left for work a few minutes before I did and as he left he wrote a huge I LOVE YOU on the windshield of my car.

Absolutely made my day :) This is just one of many sweet, amazing things he's done for me over the years. :heart: :heart:
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    ATM

You did atm?

:laugh: I love you :laugh:

But watch it already!

I was confused, I needed clarification!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    He took me back when I didn't want him to. Now, I am glad he did.
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    I used to never have to put gas in my Jeep. Ever. He would always take it and fill it up for me, usually before I was awake in the mornings. Not the most romantic thing to most people, but to me it was the most thoughtful. The past few years he hasn't been able to do it because we live a long way from a gas station now lol.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    he bought you an automated teller machine? LOL

ooooo boy....waiting for this one to be locked down.

:laugh:
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    When my bf (sort of my ex now, it's a long complicated story) was stationed over in Afghanistan (with the Canadian Forces) he was amazing at staying in touch with me and would call me as often as he could.

Well, one day he totally took me by surprise. Like usual he callled my work to say hi, asked what I was doing after work, said he loved me and hung up. So, like I told him, I went to my spinning class and started to set up my bike. The instructor has an announcement and will everyone please quiet down: "is anyone's boyfriend currently serving in Afghanistan?" My heart drops, I lose my breath and need to seat myself immediately. I automatically think something bad has happened. The instructor seeing what's happened yells out "please don't worry, he has a message for you: he wants you to know that he loves you from the bottom of his heart and that he can't wait to ask you to be his wife as soon as he gets home". Classic. It was kind of awkward because everyone was staring at me for the rest of the class but it was hands down the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    yep...that's pretty cool.