Let's support each other!

Options
Well hey there :) I'm Saba and I just joined MFP. I've got to say, I'm incredibly impressed by this website! It literally has EVERYTHING and is very well organized.

Anywho, anyone who's tried knows losing weight isn't easy. I'm looking for some extra support, and I'm more than willing to dole out hearty amounts of motivation as well. Be my friend (haha) and we can help each other out.

Anyone interested? Be my friend!

Replies

• leahwhitehouse
    Options
    hey welcome. I myself am new...going on 6 days new... I love the site and am finding a lot of motivation from a lot of people. It seems to be making the change a little easier. Add me if you would like, Leah
  • sahmed15
    sahmed15 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Getting a reply in 5 minutes = awesome.
  • Tiffysinsanity
    Tiffysinsanity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's great welcome to the site!!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to see you here!
  • KerMille
    Options
    Just joined tonight...am new to all of this message board stuff. Need to start somewhere right?
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You've found the right place. It's true, losing weight isn't easy at all. There aren't any get-slim-fast scheme here. People here are really down to earth and they stick to reality, they are so nice and also very supportive. That's why it makes it a little easier. I love it here! ;) Best of luck to your goals! :D
  • tatoue
    Options
    I just officially became actively involved and already it has made all the difference in the world! I can't believe how supportive everyone is. You're right when you say a response in five minutes is awesome. I was a little overwhelmed with how amazingly nice everyone is. It's like a breath of fresh air! Welcome! I hope that I can give you the same support and encouragement that everyone here has provided me and I introduced myself yesterday! I'm so grateful.
  • tatoue
    Options
    You look great! Good job!! Gives me hope!
  • sahmed15
    sahmed15 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you guys are so awesome!